Luke Brooks #167

2 try assists though.

For the Titans.
I think there may have been posts about Laurie’s reluctance to engage in catching bombs( as distinct from kicks in general play).
Certainly proved correct.
And you may remember my continued reference to goal kicking, once again two important misses to narrow the score and build pressure.
And 200 passes a day irrelevant if we dont
catch and hold the ball . Agree !!

It is groundhog day...it honestly is...

We have had this discussion for years.

Nothing will change whilst Luke is 7.

He can't control a set in opp 20. Never has been able to.

He can run and play broken field footy, but that won't win many games.

The 7 HAS to control the set when forwards get you down there. He can't. He has never been able to. It won't change...

Was at the game. All of the boomer, bias fans supported him through the off season without comment and bagged Doueihi. This runt has been (THE) main reason for the down turn of this club. He needs to get out. Anyone that backs him is a sad, sad masocist. Punt him. He is awful.

Today is simply proof. Our pack rolled theirs. We had all the ball in the world in their 20. Brooks had it on a plate for him and all he did was produce errors and ineffective ends to our sets.

Anyone who thought the problem was the pack had no clue. Footy is a game of field position and creating attacking opportunities. A good pack is the difference between being on your opponents line maybe 5 times a game, or being on their line 15 times a game. If you can't create with 5 opportunities, you can't create with 15. The fact of the matter is, a good half even with a bad pack will create points, just not as many as they could with a good pack. Brooks' problems have nothing to do whatsoever with the team around him. He cannot organise. He cannot executed. They are deficiencies which fall squarely on him.

Calling a spade a spade, he's the worst half in the league. Anyone who supports Brooks simply is not a Wests Tigers fan. They are a Brooks fan. I want what's best for this team and enough is enough, he's got to go.

It is groundhog day...it honestly is...

We have had this discussion for years.

Nothing will change whilst Luke is 7.

He can't control a set in opp 20. Never has been able to.

He can run and play broken field footy, but that won't win many games.

The 7 HAS to control the set when forwards get you down there. He can't. He has never been able to. It won't change...
💯 percent, exactly what I was going to say. If this club extends his contract then I give up on being a supporter. According to his fan base on here, he will be much better with our new forward pack and hooker etc etc,I call bullshit, nothing has changed or will change as the season rolls on. Time to look elsewhere maybe go after RTS and put Laurie in the halves with Doueihi. We need to do something different in our halves combination. I think personally Doueihi shows more upside than Brooks

The forwards were terrible, just jogging or walking up to the line. Only Klemmer and Papalii broke 100m, and only just. Doueihi was good but it was all off the back back of space created by Brooks.
What space created by Brooks? He threw hospital passes, dropped the ball with a 3 v 2 opportunity and other than that was completely anonymous

The forwards were terrible, just jogging or walking up to the line. Only Klemmer and Papalii broke 100m, and only just. Doueihi was good but it was all off the back back of space created by Brooks.
Holy glue sniff, we had 45 tackles in their 20 to their 8. We dominated field position completely... how on earth can you blame our pack and not Brooks hahahaha

Brooks bullet passing at Nadens head when there was an overlap is the kind of shit you expect from a teen half on debut

But nah it's Specifically something you'd always expect from brooks
I think he was aiming for Staines aka a cut out

Probably poor communication

Holy glue sniff, we had 45 tackles in their 20 to their 8. We dominated field position completely... how on earth can you blame our pack and not Brooks hahahaha
Because I watched the game. Brooks and Doueihi created opportunities, they did their jobs.

Go back and watch the videos of Tedesco scoring for the Tigers. Brooks was exactly the same, Tedesco converted the chances and half-chances rather then expecting someone else to do it.

Latest posts

Back