Luke Brooks #167

I think it's better for Luke to go, and better for the club too.

People carrying on way too much on all sides of this discussion. If he was going to be the difference between constantly regressing and making the finals we would have seen it by now. I'm not blaming him, but he can't save us either or I think we might have seen it by now.

Yes it's a huge problem we might have no replacement, but the club is run by idiots, that's on them and paying overs is just as bad. Wakeham and a random Sheen's selection at 6 is likely imo, and pretty much sums up the last few years.

How so? Everyone criticises Brooks for his finals record. We lost just about every game when he didn’t play last year and we’ll probably do the same with To’a.

Until I see a halfback that can lead this team to win consistently , I’ll continue in my belief that it’s a shit roster moreso than a shit halfback.
It's not Toas fault that idiot Sheens has put him in the halves
.Let's see how he goes before commenting.

He’s a five eighth because he once played fullback 😂

Sheens is handicapped by the same thing every head coach is at Wests, crap players and the inability to upgrade them because the club isn’t respected.
I would have given Laurie a game at 5/8 first what have we got to lose at this stage

Was told tonight he is staying 600K 3 year contract by a Parramatta mate so who knows
wouldn't be surprised. just about every avenue has dried up. Moses forgot that he's dealing with Luke Brooks as opposed to one of his high profile clients.

Picked in koe this week?
Fair enough. Didn’t see the KOE team. In principle I agree i would probably go with Laurie but if the speculation on here is true, he doesn’t have the discipline or desire to be in first grade.

Either way I don’t think Toa at 5/8 is a creative experiment type selection. Cupboard is bare.

Please please please don't resign with us Brooks. If you're reading this, please don't resign!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Moses is 10x the player than Brooks and was clearly better than him when he was at the Tigers. He is a two time NSW representative now. He is a great player.

And Brooks will not sign with any of the top NRL clubs. This includes the top clubs of last year. If he signs with another club it will be a mid-table/bottom 8 team.

If you're still simping Brooks now, I feel truly sorry for you. We lost our first 7 games in a row, with the pack that he was meant to take full advantage of. Just abysmal. Also, can you clearly remember a try assist from Brooks in recent weeks?

Think clearly.... a simple try assist.... try and think of one. It's very difficult. This is why he must go.

Please please please don't resign with us Brooks. If you're reading this, please don't resign!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Moses is 10x the player than Brooks and was clearly better than him when he was at the Tigers. He is a two time NSW representative now. He is a great player.

And Brooks will not sign with any of the top NRL clubs. This includes the top clubs of last year. If he signs with another club it will be a mid-table/bottom 8 team.

If you're still simping Brooks now, I feel truly sorry for you. We lost our first 7 games in a row, with the pack that he was meant to take full advantage of. Just abysmal. Also, can you clearly remember a try assist from Brooks in recent weeks?

Think clearly.... a simple try assist.... try and think of one. It's very difficult. This is why he must go.
So you want him to stay?

Like - Jahream Bulas first try against the Cowboys you mean....

Back