Luke Brooks #167

Nonsense? I live in Manly and know what their fans are like..

It is complete and utter nonsense because Brooks has copped it at this club for years as being the sole focus for us being so terrible. It's not going to be like that.

It is complete and utter nonsense because Brooks has copped it at this club for years as being the sole focus for us being so terrible. It's not going to be like that.
Im telling you as someone who has seen it first hand for decades… Manly fans will be the same if he plays like he has played here

Reactions: 851
Im telling you as someone who has seen it first hand for decades… Manly fans will be the same if he plays like he has played here

I can't see it but you are entitled to your opinion. I also disagree with the comment if he plays like he plays here. You have to need glasses to tell me he has been poor this season. He is clearly one of our best players.

I can't see it but you are entitled to your opinion. I also disagree with the comment if he plays like he plays here. You have to need glasses to tell me he has been poor this season. He is clearly one of our best players.

Take my word for it…

The team has won three games this year…

Reactions: 851
So the Tigers 2 year offer “ in excess of a million” wasnt too far from the mark?

See you later bud

If its a 3yr deal at around 2 mil he's surpassed our offer by a decent margin, but if its 4 like someone was just saying its in the ballpark. Moses probably just wants all his clients out of here so he can hold clubs over a barrel again.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Look at who his player agent is then look at the player agents of the players Manly have signed lately... coincidence? I think not, Seibs did the same thing at Brisbane & it's what cost him his job.

This has nothing at all to do with the point that was made though. The argument on here is that no one else wants him.

If Moses had me on his roster I can pretty much guarantee I wouldn't get a 2 million dollar contract over 3 years.

He is an above average half in the NRL. It is what it is.

If its a 3yr deal at around 2 mil he's surpassed our offer by a decent margin, but if its 4 like someone was just saying its in the ballpark. Moses probably just wants all his clients out of here so he can hold clubs over a barrel again.
he was offered around $600k a year here and has supposedly signed for $667 there

This has nothing at all to do with the point that was made though. The argument on here is that no one else wants him.

If Moses had me on his roster I can pretty much guarantee I wouldn't get a 2 million dollar contract over 3 years.

He is an above average half in the NRL. It is what it is.
I think it does though... are you telling me there would've been league wide interest for Talau?

Back