MAD MONDAY...

@magpiecol said:
Just another story ( sounds like a fairytale to me) for the Taylor "haters" to vent.

I don't know about you but the last thing I would be doing is going out with a lot of drunken young blokes.

I would be interested to know (for certain) that other coaches frolicked with their charges on their "mad mondays".

You know what Col,if one of the boys got drunk and did something really stupid,my guess is it would have been Taylor's fault even though he wasn't there….just the way I see it...these days people don't seem to be responsible for their own actions...not like in the old days,you stuff up you suffer the consequences.. :cry:

@TrueTiger said:
@magpiecol said:
Just another story ( sounds like a fairytale to me) for the Taylor "haters" to vent.

I don't know about you but the last thing I would be doing is going out with a lot of drunken young blokes.

I would be interested to know (for certain) that other coaches frolicked with their charges on their "mad mondays".

You know what Col,if one of the boys got drunk and did something really stupid,my guess is it would have been Taylor's fault even though he wasn't there….just the way I see it...these days people don't seem to be responsible for their own actions...not like in the old days,you stuff up you suffer the consequences.. :cry:

Sad, but true.

Can't say I've been out for drinks with colleagues too many times where we sung the praises of our boss. Not that we dislike them but it's a psychological thing and a bit of a maturity thing too. In most offices in most industries it's no different.

Really, really suspect that this was reported in the Tele. People really believe this stuff? The standard of RL journalism is so low and so trashy. For the most part, on the level of Women's Weekly. I mean, you have a guy called 'The Lurker' who literally reads league forums and reports what we say. And he gets a column and notoriety for it!

@NT Tiger said:
@Pawsandclaws said:
If it is not a big drama, why would you be concerned about who leaked the story?

Simply put, just about everywhere I go the rule is; what happens in the….....stays in the....... From my experience, a bunch of blokes letting their hair down expect that rule to be honoured. Leaking that story is a low act pure and simple, because it lets everyone on the team down.
I'm also concerned about the leak because, while the singing of childish songs is no big deal, leaking it to the media indicates an agenda of undermining the team.
I wonder who would stand to gain from that?

You assumed only one player leaked it. What if the entire time wanted it to be known?

@Pawsandclaws said:
@NT Tiger said:
@Pawsandclaws said:
If it is not a big drama, why would you be concerned about who leaked the story?

Simply put, just about everywhere I go the rule is; what happens in the….....stays in the....... From my experience, a bunch of blokes letting their hair down expect that rule to be honoured. Leaking that story is a low act pure and simple, because it lets everyone on the team down.
I'm also concerned about the leak because, while the singing of childish songs is no big deal, leaking it to the media indicates an agenda of undermining the team.
I wonder who would stand to gain from that?

You assumed only one player leaked it. What if the entire time wanted it to be known?

Then they should all be shown the door ASAP.

The players dislike Taylor not many people like the bloke, however, the same can be said about our captain. We lack professionalism as a club and it filters down the ranks.

I would bring back the WHITE ANT in Toddy Payten and demote Taylor to reserve Grade.

pawsandclaws what a delight.
If you, as a part of a team, wanted to bring attention to an important message would you;
a) request a meeting with the relevant decision making authorities to put your case forward?
or
b) get drunk, dress up like the village people and sing silly ditties that sort of contained your message and hope that the media picked it up and reported it reliably?

@NT Tiger said:
@Pawsandclaws said:

I wonder who would stand to gain from that?[/quote

Well , seeing as we weren't there, we wouldn't know would we.
But you can bet that within a few weeks it will be taken for granted that Farah or his manager will be the leakers. That's how this club works. Say anything at all and without any concrete reason , whoever is classed as the bad bugger at the time will be blamed.
It's like a ladies sewing circle .

@liltiger said:
@hobbo2803 said:
@Flippedy said:
What is that silly hand signal with the little finger and thumb sticking out that lots of young people do when they're being photographed? Looks bloody stupid.

It used to mean bong on when I was young :laughing:

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Shhhhhhh hobbo that's the last thing our club needs
:roll

Hahaha.. I agree Liltiger. :laughing:

@Tigermama said:
@liltiger said:
@hobbo2803 said:
@Flippedy said:
What is that silly hand signal with the little finger and thumb sticking out that lots of young people do when they're being photographed? Looks bloody stupid.

Would not hurt for a few on here lately to chill out a little.

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4_

@Flippedy said:
@eyewonder said:
they seem quite happy.

isnt that what you want any side,at any level to be.

and so far no news stories to be coming from wests tigers den.

even better.

They're happy because they're 3 sheets to the wind! :laughing: All their troubles are forgotten until they sober up!

@formerguest said:
@Tigermama said:
@liltiger said:
@hobbo2803 said:

I'm in! …. Ooh did I just say that? :astonished:

@Flippedy said:
@formerguest said:
@Tigermama said:
@liltiger said:

I'm in! …. Ooh did I just say that? :astonished:

:laughing: Im in second :laughing:

Back