Mad Monday

AmericanHistoryX

Can someone please explain why the players are sculling schooners right now - wearing spandex, skirts, wigs & lipstick- be so happy after they left their supporters/ fans miserable - except for those @ the old girl on Saturday.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

This thread comes up EVERY YEAR. It's so funny.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
Can someone please explain why the players are scullingbschooners right now - **wearing spandex, skirts, wigs & lipstick** be so happy after they left their supporters/ fans miserable - except for those @ the old girl on Saturday.

Because they have the mentality of 12 yr olds

Yeah I know, they should be headed down to bunnings to buy a few lengths of rope. :unamused:

Personally I think they should be training until GF day

After that if they want to dress in drag and get a bit crazy that's fine for one day

Think of Mad Monday as their work X Mas party

We all get one

As long as when they are recalled to start pre season training they are ready for some hard yakka no issues with Happy

@happy tiger said:

After that if they want to dress in drag and get a bit crazy that's fine for one day

We all get one

As long as when they are recalled to start pre season training they are ready for some hard yakka no issues with Happy

I was thinking the same actually. why give them an extra 4 weeks of holidays?

@tig_prmz said:
@happy tiger said:

We all get one

My thinking is for a different reason

If they are going to challenge for a GF they have to be used to training for those extra 4 weeks

Better to be prepared now for these things , players want to feel comfortable in what they do and understand what it is all about

They are back at training at the end of October.

So they really only why about 6 weeks off.

Enjoy it now… Hammer them in pre-season to make up for the season just passed.

Seasons end at WTs is all too common.
Final game…usually a loss...then no thing. ..nothing at all until the GF lunch which is never a.prob for our players they're always free sept.
Shit club

@phil1986 said:
They are back at training at the end of October.

So they really only why about 6 weeks off.

Enjoy it now… Hammer them in pre-season to make up for the season just passed.

I doubt Woods and Farah will be back at the end of October

@tig_prmz said:
@happy tiger said:

We all get one

They don't get four EXTRA weeks! They will start early November as opposed to the grand final teams that will start the end of november

LOL. I love a good drag show. Hope they shaved their legs :slight_smile: on a more serious note, i agree with Happy that all teams not in the finals, should continue to train as usual till end of GF.

So I went to the pub for lunch today to watch the last qtr of the nfl, and I stumbled across the entire wests tigers team having their mad Monday drinks! There was no stupid fancy dress, though the theme may have been America because a lot were wearing either basketball jerseys, snap backs, and payten was wearing a SF giants baseball shirt. They were well behaved, though it was only early in the day

@steve-o said:
So I went to the pub for lunch today to watch the last qtr of the nfl, and I stumbled across the entire wests tigers team having their mad Monday drinks! There was no stupid fancy dress, though the theme may have been America because a lot were wearing either basketball jerseys, snap backs, and payten was wearing a SF giants baseball shirt. They were well behaved, though it was only early in the day

Was it at the Pine-inn hotel ?

WTF was Payten doing there …coaching staff should distance themselves from such events IMO

@alexaki said:
@Geo. said:
WTF was Payten doing there …coaching staff should distance themselves from such events IMO

Was Potsy there?

Yeah Potsy was there … He was in charge of the beer bong !

Back