Magpies Heritage jerseys

towntiger

Let's hope the Wests heritage jerseys they are wearing tonight are a better omen than last week's Balmain ones.

I see Newcastle are waering their heritage 'Henny Penny' strips as well.

The Wok just said thet look like jailbirds straight from Maitland Jail…... :laughing:

looks good

i'd get one but HATE the Proton crap on it
devalues the jersey

Gotta love 'em in the black and white. Tommy would be proud of 'em, and his girlfriend!

"they should have orange numbers on them" – Rabs Warren :unamused:

"the Tigers under 20s where up by 18 points to nil" Gus Gould ….

I loved the jerseys that they wore tonight, much better than last weeks jersey. I don't agree with Rabs saying it should have had orange numbers.

I really liked those jerseys - looked better in action than they did in the sheds pre-match. I might just get myself one of them.

@alien said:
I loved the jerseys that they wore tonight, much better than last weeks jersey. I don't agree with Rabs saying it should have had orange numbers.

they were the same jerseys..gee why does it always have to be a wests v balmain el crappo ….

@alien said:

After lasts weeks debacle, I will find it very hard to put on my bumble bee jumper ever again, let alone wear it to the game!!! :blush:

Although it did get me through all the finals in 2005, I think I may retire it now.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back