Maguire: "It's a kick in the backside for us"

Didn't we already do the clean out about 2 seasons ago? Another clean out?

Woohoo another clean out and rebuild! Can't wait. Can never have enough clean outs. On the bright side hope this rebuild takes a couple of years so we can go a decade without finals footy.

How come nobody wants madge sacked already?
Shame, i guess we need to wait a few more games.

@kiwitiger said:
another clean out and rebuild! Can’t wait. Can never have enough clean outs. On the bright side hope this rebuild takes a couple of years so we can go a dec

I like Clean outs also

Problem is that some of the Cleary contracted ones (McQueen, Mats, JRey) are here for another year till 2020.

Actually that means we have 2 clean outs back to back

Expanded view of the spray ![IMG_20190401_160027|480x360](upload://7yiPnq4H5oRijkBfJUS0Bsq5TkQ.jpeg)

Stop it! I'm getting 2 in a row. Man it's like having Christmas and then Easter the following day. What a time to be alive

Well they deserved a spray and I'm glad they got it. Hopefully it goes on all week and they turn up a lt harder against the Panthers!

@Spartan117 said:
I like Clean outs also

I believe your sarcasm meter needs a clean out..

Stuff bloody clean outs re builds re engineering our whatever you want to call them..it's just a terrible excuse for mediocrity…oh the roster isn't good enough..I'm pretty sure Madge doesn't think that way...

The time is now..winning starts Monday..

Winning starts Monday… https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/winning-starts-on-monday/id1435753729?mt=2&i=1000433826081

@Geo said:
@Spartan117 said:
I like Clean outs also

Stuff bloody clean outs re builds re engineering our whatever you want to call them..it's just a terrible excuse for mediocrity…oh the roster isn't good enough..I'm pretty sure Madge doesn't think that way...

I agree. What’s to clean out? It’s an old chestnut that’s lame and weak.

Clean outs and 3 or 5 year plans are my favourite

Just wondering when a coach will actually see out his 3 or 5 year plan :innocent:

Geo

U gotto agree we have som players that were hasty recruiting decisions and thatbthe other clubs would not be clambering to poach them.

Having said that. I agree the impotent display against the dogs was unacceptable.

If my team looses fighting, i can accept that but never ever is that sort of effort acceptable.

@happy_tiger said:
Clean outs and 3 or 5 year plans are my favourite

Just wondering when a coach will actually see out his 3 or 5 year plan :innocent:

Gus is 10 years in to his 5 year plan, and still no premiership, yes I know technically he is not the coach

@Geo said:
@Spartan117 said:
I like Clean outs also

I agree, forget worrying about next season and try and get the best out of what you've got. Madge is a good coach and won't be worrying about 2020 when it's April and we're 2-1.

Back