Massive Favourites

Luke

Looking at the TAB website we are the biggest favourites this week at $1.35 and Canberra at $3.10 - we are are just infront of the Dragons $1.36 to beat Cronulla $3.00.

Personally, I think this is a perfect game to see where we are at in terms of our mentality and approach to these games - especially now that Tim Sheens has changed his attitude to a 'win at all costs' attitude (took him a while).

If we win this game we will have a good shot at beating the Dragons - which could really set our season up.

Previous years see us lose these type of games especially when we are massive favourites - will it be the same or will the Tigers of 2010 turn a corner and make a mark for this years premiership?

if tigers lose this then they won't make the eight,

near perfect team selected with alot of inform fellas, home ground advantage against a team that underperfoms away.

If we can't put canberra away then we dont deserve to make the 8.

Good I like being the favourites time to start thinking like winners!

as long as we didnt have a light week at training like we did before we versed the dogs the 1st time this season it should be alright.

@Tiger Watto said:
Not a good sign…

Tigers are better as under-dogs...

Not much can be done about it though mate, the Tigers are sitting third, on a winning streak, at close to full strength and playing their first game of the season at Leichhardt…Against a team which is patchy on the road and missing their most dangerous player.

@Snake said:
Good I like being the favourites time to start thinking like winners!

Very true!

We need a more winning culture in the team like the Dragons/Storm/Broncos have possessed for the last couple of years.

@willow said:
@Tiger Watto said:
Not a good sign…

Tigers are better as under-dogs...

Not much can be done about it though mate, the Tigers are sitting third, on a winning streak, at close to full strength and playing their first game of the season at Leichhardt…Against a team which is patchy on the road and missing their most dangerous player.

Yes, but I'm traveling down for this one and the last game I attended this year with my boy was at the SCG. We were favorites for that one too….

C'mon Tigers, FIRE UP!!! ( now I sound like Geo) :deadhorse:

:laughing: Watto…that's the spirit....

I hate it when Wests Tigers are favorite,,,

Same position as last time as well coming of the BYE...

Not worried this time though....Robbie said...."WE'RE READY"!!!!!!!!!!

:sign:

WT 20+

@Geo. said:
:laughing: Watto…that's the spirit....

I hate it when Wests Tigers are favorite,,,

Same position as last time as well coming of the BYE...

Not worried this time though....Robbie said...."WE'RE READY"!!!!!!!!!!

WT 20+

20+ hey… Well if Robbie say's so, I'll drop a 100 on it

I also prefer when wests-tigers are under dogs.
as for being favourites on sunday, I hope the team realises they still have to compete and do it well to win this game.
just being cautious as expectation, can lead to dis-appointment. again

i dont mind a try scored against us early, puts us in our place i feel

Back