Match Officials

system

Tigers v Eels
Referees: Tony Archer & Jared Maxwell
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy & Paul Holland
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang, perhaps taken on the role of The Fajaj Smeg?

He has a long way to go before he reaches the dizzying heights of the fajita but if he does the right thing Friday he will become the heir in waiting

Rather Archer then alot of the other clowns.
At least he has balls to make a decision and generally is a bit stricter or laying over the players.

Archer and Maxwell, at least we didnt get Harrigan in the box to complete the trifecta.

Would have much rather prefered Shayne Hayne to Archer. Too inconsistent, and the last time i remember we had Maxwell *drifts off to the memory of Brissy game at Campbelltown* ahh good times… oh yeh terrible with the refs both are too inconsistent and i don't think we have good track records with these two! Would had prefered tedro lyons and the other ref from last week! :laughing:

before the 2 refs this season, we only won 1 game with archer reffinf in 3-4 years. he is the worst ref ever for the itgers. so too robinson. we have had 3 refs calls with robinson at our home grounds, LO and C'town, n he has called held up or no try. we get no home ground advantage with either of these 2.
i prefer hayne over any ref. he refs to the way we play our game.
archer tends to want to stamp his authority on the game and gets too carried away blowing ridiculous penalties.
we are on our own friday night boys n girls. the men in pink will do us no favours so its up to us to turn up in out THOUUUUUUSANDS and scream the house down.

@Eye Of Wests Tigers said:
Would have much rather prefered Shayne Hayne to Archer. Too inconsistent, and the last time i remember we had Maxwell *drifts off to the memory of Brissy game at Campbelltown* ahh good times… oh yeh terrible with the refs both are too inconsistent and i don't think we have good track records with these two! Would had prefered tedro lyons and the other ref from last week! :laughing:

Ahh right hes the one who got tackled wasn't he?

Hopefully it woke him up a little bit. The officiating in that game was disgusting.

Back