MEMO to L.Daley

alexaki

Excerpt from media reports: _"It was a just reward for Farah who outshone his rival for the NSW hooking role Michael Ennis with a real captain's performance"._…but can he read? :laughing: :laughing:

In all fairness, Ennis generally had a very good game. His quick, short passing from dummy half was really all that troubled us all night.

@southerntiger said:
In all fairness, Ennis generally had a very good game. His quick, short passing from dummy half was really all that troubled us all night.

Ummm …What about his Defense...Origin is built on defense...

Memo to L Daley...you are a peanut...

Fellas, Bellamy PICKS THE SIDE.

Daley is a muppet….......but it's BELLAMY who chose Ennis.

@Geo. said:
@southerntiger said:

Ummm …What about his Defense...Origin is built on defense...

Memo to L Daley...you are a peanut...

Geo dont get me wrong I would definitely have Farah over Ennis any day of the week. But I dont think its fair to say Ennis was bad last night. I have always considered Ennis to be a myth, particularly his so-called great defence. But last night he did a good job for his team. I still hate the grub.

@cnx_tigers said:
Fellas, Bellamy PICKS THE SIDE.

Daley is a muppet….......but it's BELLAMY who chose Ennis.

That's right - Bellamy is to blame for selections.

I'm not sure if anyones else remembers this… but one of my favorite moments of last night was when Ennis.. (i think it was ennis..) chipped through our line, only to chip the ball straight into to the hands Bryce Gibbs, who was way out of position having a bit of a spell

It was Ennis and Gibbs ...1 on 1... and Gibbs bumped Ennis off like a of sack of barley.

I hope NSW don't pick Robbie for game 2 because QLD are going to give them a flogging. Let him come in for the 3rd game and get a fresh start for next season.

as Daley would say *Ennis is a SOO player he just has that mungrle in him* oh and ha sthe combination with Kimmorley …. that is why we have lost 4 series in a row and about to be 5 because of Daley

Keep in mind Daley perennially picks against the Tigers, too. We could be playing the Cronulla Under 20s team and he'd still pick against us. Zero credibility.

@TIGERS said:
I'm not sure if anyones else remembers this… but one of my favorite moments of last night was when Ennis.. (i think it was ennis..) chipped through our line, only to chip the ball straight into to the hands Bryce Gibbs, who was way out of position having a bit of a spell

It was Ennis and Gibbs ...1 on 1... and Gibbs bumped Ennis off like a of sack of barley.

Charge down…

And yeah, I loved it.

@Team Tiger said:
Keep in mind Daley perennially picks against the Tigers, too. We could be playing the Cronulla Under 20s team and he'd still pick against us. Zero credibility.

maybe Laurie Daley/Craig Bellamy thinks if he picks a wests-tigers player, then then public could perceive it as a favour for his old coach. :question:
we know nothing could be further from the truth.

@Golden said:
as Daley would say *Ennis is a SOO player he just has that mungrle in him* oh and ha sthe combination with Kimmorley …. that is why we have lost 4 series in a row and about to be 5 because of Daley

I have never understood that whole 'built for origin B.S…and if anything the type of player you want in origin is somebody who is creative and very skillful of which Ennis is neither and Farah is both. But like I said theres no such thing as being 'made for stat of origin' all that matters is your are in the top 17 players for your state....thats it!

@TIGERS said:

Yes i remember and i also remember pleading for Gibbs to brush him aside and he dit it with ease.

Agree with Southerntiger that Ennis did trouble us with his short passing. But in my opinion, both Ennis and Farah dont have the defense for origin.

Yeah, perhaps instead of picking "built for origin" players, how about they pick the best available team with the best players playin in their right positions. No more favours. Gidley should not have been in the starting side, Farah outplays Ennis in every stat except for missed tackles and Lyon should have been in the centres all night for that ponce Cooper.

I know i have no support on this, but i truly believe the best "origin" hooker for NSW is Gidley. The guy is regarded as the fittest in the comp, and everytime he's played hooker at rep level for NSW or Australia he's done very well. He'd be great around the ruck against QLD.

The way J Mo is carving the Rorters it should be him….

You don't think Farah's defense is Origin Standard?

Back