Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi

@TigersBusDriver said in [Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi](/post/1028346) said:
@Cultured_Bogan No way. Origi is much more accurate. He just keeps doing brilliant things and you're thinking "this has to be a fluke, no way he can do it again" and he goes and does it again. Chicharito was a talent and adored by United fans. Chee-Kam, on the other hand...

Yeah I didn't mean he embodied Chicharito, I meant in the sense that he's good for doing something special in the last 10 minutes of a game haha without offering much else.

What this Soccer garbonzo..they fall over and writhe around in agony...

Magic Mike dances through broken defensive lines..onya Chee

@TigersBusDriver said in [Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi](/post/1028346) said:
@Cultured_Bogan No way. Origi is much more accurate. He just keeps doing brilliant things and you're thinking "this has to be a fluke, no way he can do it again" and he goes and does it again. Chicharito was a talent and adored by United fans. Chee-Kam, on the other hand...

Your more than welcome to take him back

Still good for a brain dead mistake, but is turning into a solid hand.

He may not be the most talented player on the field, but he is always trying to create something - at times when he shouldn't probably. That dropped ball in the first half on Souths line should have been points. Our lazy support runners let him down big time there. Perhaps if those around him woke up to the fact that he can make things work we'd be better off.

@rustycage said in [Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi](/post/1028413) said:
He may not be the most talented player on the field, but he is always trying to create something - at times when he shouldn't probably. That dropped ball in the first half on Souths line should have been points. Our lazy support runners let him down big time there. Perhaps if those around him woke up to the fact that he can make things work we'd be better off.

Our support play would have to be one of the worst in the Comp I think.

I am certainly eating humble pie for breakfast ...I thought he had a good game last start but that effort last night WTF ! won us 2 games now on individual effort .. well done and certainly has earned his new contract . Keep it up 👍

@happy_tiger said in [Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi](/post/1028317) said:
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi](/post/1028303) said:
He's the Chicharito of the NRL.

Not for WHAM he wasn't lol

Love how he doesn't drop an ounce of speed when he steps

But it's a killer step though , we have to at least try and turn him into a centre fulltime

I'm with you on that Happy. I've said before I reckon centre is his best position and lets face it, it would be nice to actually have a centre taller than 5' 8" lol. Why not leave him and Mbye in the centres and move Marsters into the back row. i think Marsters' future is in the pack anyway and God knows we sure could use a few more hard running forwards.

@Spud_Murphy that’s correct Spud, but what if Marsters keeps jinking instead of running straight lol??? Won’t end up anywhere

Chee-Kam’s match winning tries are reminiscent of Ellery Hanley at his best, although Hanley was next level and would produce a couple of runs like that every game. Maybe if MCK ate more celery, he might take his game to new heights.

@happy_tiger said in [Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi](/post/1028317) said:
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi](/post/1028303) said:
He's the Chicharito of the NRL.

Not for WHAM he wasn't lol

Love how he doesn't drop an ounce of speed when he steps

But it's a killer step though , we have to at least try and turn him into a centre fulltime

You have no right after bagging him relentlessly for 3 years...

I don't think Chee-Kam will ever be an 80min player in the forwards or backs ..it takes away his effectiveness...his greatest moments have always come coming off the bench every time..that is his spot..lock it in eddie..

Back