Michael Maguire leaves club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should give Madge to the end of the season. The last 6-8 games have been so disrupted by injuries I think he deserves half a season with our best team on the park to guage if we have improved or not. If not, sure let him go and start the new coach for next preseason. IMO Kimmorly as a temporary fill in would be a disaster for us and would see us holding the spoon.
As options I don’t like Nathan Brown or Flanigan or Fittler or Morris. Ciraldo - maybe but who knows really if he will be a good NRL head coach?
Brad Fittler is the fakest person in the game. Also the most disloyal. If he ever coaches the tigers I will death ride the club.

It’s all scripted at fox to create drama. Hooper…the Peter Dutton look alike breaks the news his info is Madge is staying. Than tomato face breaks the news Madge is getting the flick. As they say at fox, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Anyway for a change..one will be right

I think Madge is safe. So, I've chosen hooper as my fighter.

Here's the thing - two coaches now gone. Bulldogs and Warriors on the lookout for new coaches. If we pointlessly hang onto Madge and wait and see how he goes (he will fail) there's every chance we have less opportunity to sign the new coach we want

Let's not get stuck sticking with Madge because we give him a pointless chance. Cut him loose and start searching for our new coach ASAP

Anyone lamenting our basket case, (ok which we are).

The Warriors are getting a massive grilling. Nathan Brown loosing to a Sea Eagles side by 40 points without DCE and Tommy Turbo!

The vultures like Braith Anasta and Michael Ennis ripping in. I swear those two who both have had their form questioned at times are happy to turn the screws on others.

I think there are a few lessons here:
1. Marty Taupau when he was going for renewal last year should have been targeted by our club. Not sure if the price would be right but that guy has performed and delivered in spades.
2. Culture and attitude counts for far more then signings! I don't know what Des does, but he got a far worse performing team beating NZ at home. We need that.

Club has every right to conduct a mid year review and deliberate as long as they need too. As far as I'm concerned Madge is a failure. We have gone backwards in his four year tenure. We have not strung 3 wins together at a minimum and he cannot get a marquee. 5 captain's. The same press conference. List goes on and on... Time to move in another direction.. chop him now.

Didn't Brooks go to the Knights already? He must have, announced by Rorhfield and Hooper months ago!

Oh...hang on....
the way rothfield and co get there scoops, Brooks better spend that 1.1 million rothfield says he is on.
Those flogs you can't believe anything from rothfield it is all agenda driven including the madge Rumours

And rumours that Maguire was sacked at the end of last year were running hot too as well as all the players we are supposed to have signed - more untruths in rumours than truths.
I'm not adverse to Ciraldo if it happens but I have no illusions to the fact that he won't win anything with the current squad either and the fairytale rise he had had at Penrith is not what he is going to be faced with here. Hence let Maguire do the dirty years - the players we do have support him - and hopefully these Pathways may start to show some fruition for who ever the next coach is.
And in 2024 our next coach imo will be our current assistant coach [cant remember his name as it's past my beauty sleep time :ROFLMAO:] who from memory did rooly rooly well with our KOE Cup side last year ie unless Bellamy takes us on in 2024, which I doubt very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back