Michael Maguire leaves club

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can watch 100% footy on C9..Gus, (who I can’t stand), rips into the media for their toxic reporting on Madge….he was spot on with his criticism…the look on Danny Weedlers face is priceless…

Brad Fittler is the fakest person in the game. Also the most disloyal. If he ever coaches the tigers I will death ride the club.
Freddie was a great player and a very practical coach.

Strange guy though, tough with a women's facial expressions at times can never tell when he's serious.

Would make a decent poker player.

The Maguire Six

Its always good to hear from the Federated Association of Wests Tigers Players and Gear Stewards and receive the representations from the shop floor.

Last year and the year before, we were facing a lighting strike because they wanted Madge gone.

Now it seems the “Madge Liberation Front,” has the player numbers and the whole scenario has changed.

They might be more persuasive if we were coming second instead of second last, but it seems such detail is not important in these essential Union matters!

At least our players are politically active.

Who could forget Ponga who when presented with the news of his coaches sacking, ensured he finished his milkshake before spluttering out his nonchalant response with accompanying half burp.

Not our lot, touch Madge and the centre of excellence turns into a free love lentil co-operative overnight.

Well done boys, at least someone’s running the club.

The Maguire Six

Its always good to hear from the Federated Association of Wests Tigers Players and Gear Stewards and receive the representations from the shop floor.

Last year and the year before, we were facing a lighting strike because they wanted Madge gone.

Now it seems the “Madge Liberation Front,” has the player numbers and the whole scenario has changed.

They might be more persuasive if we were coming second instead of second last, but it seems such detail is not important in these essential Union matters!

Who could forget Ponga who when presented with the news of his coaches sacking, ensured he finished his milkshake before spluttering out his nonchalant response with accompanying half burp.

Not our lot, touch Madge and the centre of excellence turns into a free love lentil co-operative overnight.

Sadly, we don't have a Maguire six if Brooks is in the side

If it was true that buzz gets info from as he calls them WT "power brokers "
and they tell him what's going on but tell madge nothing then that is slimey and a disgusting way to treat people .So hope its not true then the only disgusting people are on nrl360

If you read the Chair's interview the reasons for the review are clear. The COEs, Pathways etc imo will be in place for the new coach. It may well be the new coach has already been approached and sought confirmation the club was committed to improvement and change. That this has occurred may mean a new coach at end of year. That is my hope as I don't believe Maguire is the coach to continue the next stage with WTs.

If it was true that buzz gets info from as he calls them WT "power brokers "
and they tell him what's going on but tell madge nothing then that is slimey and a disgusting way to treat people .So hope its not true then the only disgusting people are on nrl360
What Happens if we win this weekend. Going by the nuffies at NRL360 he is gone. So are we that stupid to sack the coach after a win. NRL360 are a joke. They should be talking more about the issues in the game. The video ref, why there is a big gap between the top 4 sides and the rest. Which will get worst with another side on the comp.
Why it cost so much to go to games. I used to be fanatical about watching the NRL, but the way the game is run to reporting on the game it is not the best sport to watch anymore.

If you read the Chair's interview the reasons for the review are clear. The COEs, Pathways etc imo will be in place for the new coach. It may well be the new coach has already been approached and sought confirmation the club was committed to improvement and change. That this has occurred may mean a new coach at end of year. That is my hope as I don't believe Maguire is the coach to continue the next stage with WTs.

You don’t? Who would have guessed….
I’m wondering what you’re going to do with your day when he’s gone…

He is gone. Am in two minds about this now. If we get Ciraldo I can cope now anyone else and it could be a repeating nightmare.
Look what happened when Taylor took over after Potter. I'm not saying Ciraldo is another Taylor but he is unproven as head coach. We just don't seem to be able to progress as a side/club. If Madge goes which I'm 50/50 on so should Pascoe, Lee some of the board, and any player causing issues or not providing value for money.

The Maguire Six

What is this “Maguire Six” have I missed something last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back