Michael Maguire leaves club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind betting the "key powerbroker" he says he gets his info from is that slimey whiteanter Benny Elias. He seems to be going out of his way lately to put the boot in to anything associated with WT.

Key powerbroker = Lee or he is making stuff up.

If it is Benny we know he has no idea, recently Benny openly said he has been removed from alot of the Wests Tigers activities & kept in the dark on things like the rest of the fans.

It seems we have really closed up our business which is good.

I put every media bebacle down to this clown.
If he wants to get the big bucks he needs to earn them, and earn the trust of the supporters.
He seems to only want to be seen when it suits him, like when there is a WT doco on or when announcing player signings.
What CEO of a company would allow their product to be defamed and fend for themselves.
What CEO would allow his employees to be attacked by others, to fend for themselves.
Players and coaches all have managers but in the end they all work for WT.
I'm sorry to all the Pascoe supporters, but this guy needs to be available to answer the hard questions, after all the buck should stop with him. There is no transparency.
We are continuing to look like a circus because we don't have "Captain" steering the ship.... absolute circus.

20220607_104954.jpg

1 of the power brokers Should have just answered and said the review is still in process and we are yet to make a decision
Yeah it wouldn’t be hard to shut it all down. Pascoe just needs to come forward and put it all to bed declaring there is nothing happening here. Our coach is staying for the term of his contract.
Then everyone can start picking on the Titans.
The problem is, the silence from our club bosses is deafening…

I put every media bebacle down to this clown.
If he wants to get the big bucks he needs to earn them, and earn the trust of the supporters.
He seems to only want to be seen when it suits him, like when there is a WT doco on or when announcing player signings.
What CEO of a company would allow their product to be defamed and fend for themselves.
What CEO would allow his employees to be attacked by others, to fend for themselves.
Players and coaches all have managers but in the end they all work for WT.
I'm sorry to all the Pascoe supporters, but this guy needs to be available to answer the hard questions, after all the buck should stop with him. There is no transparency.
We are continuing to look like a circus because we don't have "Captain" steering the ship.... absolute circus.

View attachment 1328
Yeah it wouldn’t be hard to shut it all down. Pascoe just needs to come forward and put it all to bed declaring there is nothing happening. Our coach is staying for the term of his contract.
Then everyone can start picking on the Titans.
The problem is, the silence from our club bosses is deafening…

Yeah on reflection he could be meddling to get Madge too…

100% that will be his play. Gus isn't dumb and is intentionally waiting his time out to see what falls.
The Media have already spun that Ciraldo has knocked them back.

In saying that the Warriors are also not dumb, they moved Brown on and put in Jones without any talk etc. Decisive how an organisation should run. It's clear some expectations of movement is happening. Warriors have alot of money as well, going back home and have some decent talent on the roster. The Warriors look to be far more attractive than the Bulldogs given Madge Kiwi coaching ties if he actually leaves.

It's absurd....
Buzz said "Spoke to key Powerbrokers at the club, Madge is getting sacked after Sundays game"

In the next breath he says, "I can't get anyone from the club to confirm it, They're not answering calls - or returning calls, I can't get hold of them"

Aren't they the same people?
The dots seem to align that the only person Buzz speaks to is Benny. Whom may occasionally get some info from Stapleton but will largely make anything up just to seem cool and relevant.

I know the media make shit up and regardless what is happening internally I think the club need to make a statement. THIS IS EFFECTING OUR CLUB BRAND.

Regardless if people or club like Madge etc... He is an employee and should be getting support from the club as getting media bashed like this every day is getting out of control and not good for anyones mental health.. Surly our Club Chairman who is a Lawyer can understand this...

We seem to be coming spineless and not even sticking up for the Club, Fans, Sponsors, etc..

100% that will be his play. Gus isn't dumb and is intentionally waiting his time out to see what falls.
The Media have already spun that Ciraldo has knocked them back.

In saying that the Warriors are also not dumb, they moved Brown on and put in Jones without any talk etc. Decisive how an organisation should run. It's clear some expectations of movement is happening. Warriors have alot of money as well, going back home and have some decent talent on the roster. The Warriors look to be far more attractive than the Bulldogs given Madge Kiwi coaching ties if he actually leaves.
Appears at least 2 clubs have cleared a path for an incoming coach. Leads me to think it’s possible 1 or more WT board members want to continue exercising their right to sack coaches. Maybe there’s an element of truth in the Fox journalism?

Appears at least 2 clubs have cleared a path for an incoming coach. Leads me to think it’s possible 1 or more WT board members want to continue exercising their right to sack coaches. Maybe there’s an element of truth in the Fox journalism?

I think their is a difference as to a decision being made v truth in what some in the media are saying, Hoops & Buzz are throwing Darts.

Buzz has said a few times Sheens is giving him nothing.

Buzz last night contradicted himself saying Manly game is the last game & then no one will confirm it.

I'm loving the Club's silence. They'll say things when they want to say. FoxSports is releasing 5 articles a day claiming one thing then another.

They know just as much as the 1000 other posters do on here. The Club doesn't need to answer to anyone. Take your time, do what's best. Everyone in the club needs to learn to ignore the media.

Dont trust Gould.

When Barrett "Left" He said that he had tons of people ringing him about the Coaching gig....
Gus has agendas...

He wants less competition for available coaches.

And Gus is great mates with Ayoub...the "six Tigers will leave, they are not reading the room" stuff from Gus likely from that connection.

Ayoub is Hasting's manager I am fairly sure.

Reality = Gus will undermine us if it means him getting the coach he wants and a shot at the best 7 on the market come Nov 1.

If we are smart, we will get Ciraldo and Hastings both locked up long term.

If we are dumb, this will drag on for ages.

Edit: Also of note is Madge is very close with Ayoub. Gus likely instructed to 'defend' him.

Last edited:
I think their is a difference as to a decision being made v truth in what some in the media are saying, Hoops & Buzz are throwing Darts.

Buzz has said a few times Sheens is giving him nothing.

Buzz last night contradicted himself saying Manly game is the last game & then no one will confirm it.
There could be only one reason the CEO hasn’t made a public statement. The board is split on the decision and has been since the previous review. It’s all excruciatingly embarrassing. This is why have difficulty finding leaders on the field. We have none in the boardroom.

There could be only one reason the CEO hasn’t made a public statement. The board is split on the decision and has been since the previous review. It’s all excruciatingly embarrassing. This is why have difficulty finding leaders on the field. We have none in the boardroom.
This is not speculation, it is fact.

Sheens openly stated some want Madge gone / others want to wait.

Gus has agendas...

He wants less competition for available coaches.

And Gus is great mates with Ayoub...the "six Tigers will leave, they are not reading the room" stuff from Gus likely from that connection.

Ayoub is Hasting's manager I am fairly sure.

Reality = Gus will undermine us if it means him getting the coach he wants and a shot at the best 7 on the market come Nov 1.

If we are smart, we will get Ciraldo and Hastings both locked up long term.

If we are dumb, this will drag on for ages.

Edit: Also of note is Madge is very close with Ayoub. Gus likely instructed to 'defend' him.
We are the Tigers = We are dumb

The first mistake many are making, is their actually believing information from NRL 360 has some factual substance.

Instead of getting caught up in the rubbish fox throw out there, sit back and wait for the club to tell you what actually is going to happen. It maybe be a few days or even a week, but it will happen

I'm loving the Club's silence. They'll say things when they want to say. FoxSports is releasing 5 articles a day claiming one thing then another.

They know just as much as the 1000 other posters do on here. The Club doesn't need to answer to anyone. Take your time, do what's best. Everyone in the club needs to learn to ignore the media.
If I hear one more sentence start with “The drums are beating” I’ll spit out my cornflakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back