Minor premiership there to have!

Snake

Do the coaches /players/ club want the Minor premiership well IMO it is there to have if the deire is there we are positioned well with a fairly hard run home but achievable ..have we the right stuff ? over the last month NO but with most of our core talent intact I see no reason why we couldn't give it a shake.

its worth 100k i think…. we will need to finish with a bang to get it...our F&A is doo doo

Nevile no chance, where is this magic form going to come from?? In over twenty rounds of football we have put maybe one and at the best two quality games of football together. We dont have any momentum going, we are just falling over the line week in and week out. Our for against tells the sad story. If over the past few months we had shown a gradual improvement I would be optimistic of a well timed sprint to the line but at present we look like a 2miler trying to run three

I think Benji is strarting to get some form behind him,as is Liam Fulton.

And Bunji's kicking game is starting to fire too.

We need to beat Souths and the Storm to be any chance of top 4

on points we could win the minor premiership, but our for and against is nowhere near good enough to win it. penrith and st george are over 100 we're on 2\. were gonna need some big wins to be half a chance

I love the Tiges, I'm generally not negative or anything, and I would be thrilled to get that Minor Premiership, may even see a tear or 2 if it happened.

But gee, if we came 1st after 26 rounds with the way we've been playing…..it doesn't say much about the quality of 2010, does it?

@Bismark said:
I love the Tiges, I'm generally not negative or anything, and I would be thrilled to get that Minor Premiership, may even see a tear or 2 if it happened.

But gee, if we came 1st after 26 rounds with the way we've been playing…..it doesn't say much about the quality of 2010, does it?

Cowboys come 3rd, 3 years ago with -71…made it to week III of the fianals too

the minor premiership is the dragon's to lose really.
and it looks like they could be faltering. is it a smart move by the coach and has them not firing at 100% so that they can make a strong charge to the finals?
or are they choking like every other year.
Panthers have also started to struggle of late. Did they find form against the cowboys or was it just because it was the cowboys that they found themselves back in the winner's circle?
A strong showing and hopefully a win against them in two weeks will give us a little bit of breathing room in the top 4
The roosters are going from strength to strength and look more dangerous and more of a chance of taking it from the dragons then what we do atm.

With lui back and with a couple of games under his belt his confidence will grow.
the backline will be more settled and marshall can do his magic.
whether we win the minor premiership or not doesn't really phase me, yes it would be nice, but it would be nice to have some consistant football and have the boys peaking at the right end of the season.

Could be possible, but I'd say we would have to win almost every game, maybe only dropping one.

Can't see it happening realistically. Would love to finish in the top 2, or top 4 at the very least. Anything less and clearly we are just making up the numbers IMO.

at the start of the season it was the top 8

a couple of months ago it was top 4

now its minor premiership?

F&A will mean no. Unless we put 50 on souths *laff*

I think dragons are playing shit
panthers played shit again v cowboys, lucky to win like us.
roosters are the really only inform team i see at the moment.

Sorry fellow Tiger Junkies

We wouldn't deserve it.

and there's no way we can attain it at this rate especially with our flaccid attack.

I find it extraordinary that The Wests Tigers are today a team that really struggles to score.

Yeah unless our attack clicks and we start posting some good scores in the next few weeks, can't see this happening.

Roosters will get it.

They'll thump the Dragons and probably drop only 1 on the way to the finals.

Iam suprised so many people think we are going to bounce back into form. The fact is we have not had any form to bounce back into. We have had some solid wins, but really nothing to get excited about. Good form dosnt just come out of the blue, its all about a build up and Iam afraid our worm has being going horizontal for most year with a few dips

@Bismark said:

Yeah that's how i see it as well.
2010 will go down for me as one of the worst seasons ever in regards to quality of games.
The irony of it all is our team will more than likely make the 8 & could jag the minor premiership.So really this year should go down as the tigers greatest since 05.
If we win the whole thing it will go down as the greatest season of all time.COME ON TIGERS!!!! :sign:

Back