Mitchell Moses #175

Still up in the air - not a lot of quality halfbacks to choose from

There are so few in the game. Clearly, Adam Reynolds but his career is coming to an end. Hughes is good but I think he is basically just a runner. DCE is good but not great. Moses is in the same category as the others.

Brooksy is up there as well.

Maybe the delay in signing is about 2023 and an Eels exit fee demand ? We did pay a transfer fee for Bateman so maybe it’s similar with MM.

I doubt it. I think it's just about getting the maximum amount he can. I can't see Parra letting him go for the upcoming season.

There are so few in the game. Clearly, Adam Reynolds but his career is coming to an end. Hughes is good but I think he is basically just a runner. DCE is good but not great. Moses is in the same category as the others.

Brooksy is up there as well.
Brooks is nowhere near up there as far as halfback's. He's behind nearly every half in the comp apart from a couple of blokes on his level like Flanagan and Clune

Brooks is nowhere near up there as far as halfback's. He's behind nearly every half in the comp apart from a couple of blokes on his level like Flanagan and Clune

I thought that would get a bite. I think Brooks is much better than Flanagan and Clune but let's see how he goes next season.

That what I assumed. I can’t imagine Brooks willing to take a massive pay cut if the dolphins or another team are willing to pay him as the main playmaker.

I can’t see how we expect parra not to be able to afford Brown and Moses yet we think we can afford Brooks and Moses, along with Api.
as Orwell observed in 1930s in his Animal Farm "some animals are more equal"!:mad:

Storm have just signed two young gun halfbacks until the end of 2025: Tyran Wishart and Jonah Pezet. Surely the increased chance of 1st grade and a doubling of contract size would have one of these asking for a release? They are both stuck behind Hughes and fighting each other to be his injury fill in.
Why would they do that when they have just signed up knowing there lower on the pecking order?

We need to get one before other teams and develop him.

Very nice analogy,i would rate Sauron and Moses as about equal on a morality scale
What has morals got to do with football ? Some of the best players the game has seen,have had the morals of a slug, And as far as the money players are paid, only idiots don't take what they can get . Seriously , keep on the subjects ability ,and worth to the side, not childish dribble and BS.

I don’t give a crap what happened years ago. He has grown as a player and our club is in a very different state now. Football rosters shouldn’t be built on history (taking criminal actions off the table) but built on if the player makes us better which Moses would.

We came last and before a ball is kicked have a chance at nabbing one of the best halves in the game, is inform, has plenty of years in the legs, played in a GF & people are whinging about it.

Moses makes us instantly better, there is no better option in the market. He solves a massive gap we have in our team for us to have any success. Would welcome him onboard instantly.

What has morals got to do with football ? Some of the best players the game has seen,have had the morals of a slug, And as far as the money players are paid, only idiots don't take what they can get . Seriously , keep on the subjects ability ,and worth to the side, not childish dribble and BS.
You want him which is your prerogative but i certainly don't.

Back