Molz and Beau on the Move

@bradexl said:
Its all true..Moltz has signed with the saints and beaus gone to the panthers.
Also hearing that benji is not happy with proceedings at all..

If this is true then Benji really needs to get a grip! He's not playing in the under 12s anymore. This is 21st Century professional Rugby League and, like it or not, sometimes the players need to move on, or perhaps be moved on, as in this case - either for their own sake or for the sake of the club. Surely, he has to realise this. Benji's (and others') sulking has disrupted the team's on field performances enough already this year. If this keeps up (and it doesn't look like going away anytime soon) we can forget about making the finals :angry:

All that said, I will be sad to see Ryan go. While he may not be the most talented player around, he's the heart and soul of this club, who gives his all every week. Best of luck to both players with their new clubs.

I just hope all the departures and signings are announced in the next 2 weeks to allow this current team to get a grip, fire up and have one last dig as a playing group…

There is still a chance to make a difference in this competition, but time is running out.

FIRE UP TIGERS!!!

@Gothetigers said:
Bad luck Benji you are not the coach your mates are average first graders
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

and the coach is below average :bash

@Kul said:
who wouldn't go to St George to play under Bennett and get PAID more than the peanuts he was getting here?

seriously guys, use your brains

Except Bennett is in Newcastle next year mate. Folkes will be at the Dragons though.

Good luck to Moltzen and Beau. Good clubmen, but ultimately not too difficult to replace.

@willow said:
@Kul said:
who wouldn't go to St George to play under Bennett and get PAID more than the peanuts he was getting here?

seriously guys, use your brains

Except Bennett is in Newcastle next year mate. Folkes will be at the Dragons though.

Good luck to Moltzen and Beau. Good clubmen, but ultimately not too difficult to replace.

I think he's talking about why Tagive went to the Dragons mate.

Sorry to see them both go as i feel Moltzen has played everywhere bar ballboy & Beau has played o.k, I feel these two going could be a blunder.

@innsaneink said:
Does anyone care anymore?
\
\
Just wish Sheens would boot off

This.

Where is the 'time to consider a new coach' thread

There is pressure on Moore at the Dogs and Smith at the Roosters for underperforming teams despite the roosters making the GF last year - these clubs do not tolerate failure. This year Rick Stone has been shafted from the Knight and Elliot from the Panthers - yet we still maintain a long term coach that has been around for over 8 years! His time is due!

As for Moltzen and Ryan, best of luck to them, player transfer is apart of this sport.

Back