Morris only 6 minutes game time???

weststigers

Why did Morris only come on in the 74th minute? Our guys were sucking in the big ones while Morris is left on the sidelines….Very strange... :confused:

his tackling would have been VERY useful at the end, he would have lined up choccie watmough

Sheens has probaly realised that with Morris playing more than half a game we could loose the game. But when morris plays less minutes we are in for more of a chance of winning.

He actually looked like he was too engrossed in the game. Thank god he applauds the oppositions mistakes like we do.

I could not believe all second half I was screaming to get Morris on, manly were making plenty of ground on the fringes and I thought he would be the man to fix the problem. I also think Sheens left Rhino on for far to long after such a long lay off.

Payne is also playing limited minutes too. Heighno looked to be struggling around the 60min mark, thought he was gonna get pulled off but walked back into the line. Morris's defence sure wouldve tightened things up in those last 20mins. We fell off more tackles than Ive ever seen.

@NZTiger said:
To be honest I reckon Sheens simply forgot because he was too engrossed into the game! LOL

That can be the only reason.His tackling was certainly missed.

id love to have him as a lock instead of Payne actually be great in defense because thats all hes good for

I think we needed to see a little more from Morris. His defence is great and puts heaps of pressure on opposition play-makers.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeediculous!!!!

With about 25 to go me and my mate were screaming towards the box to have Morris on the field shadowing Watmough. It was clear to blind freddy that we were about to get slaughtered up the middle. Morris is a tackler and should have been marking Watmough. Horrible by Sheens and if we lost id be yet again campaigning for his release. If there was a great reason for Morris only getting 6 minutes and I havent read it i appologise. If not, id love an apology off Sheens for those last 10 minutes where it was hell on earth watching the game.

Back