Munster Mash

Why not - and who knows. He is 28 with a young family - a 5 year deal would probably see out his career. Melb only offering 3 years on less than he would get on the open market. I think he is very focused on doing what is best for his family.

Bwaieth would be happy too

They also said Doueihi is not happy with our interest in Munster
Well if he expect us to wait for him to field offers and make a decision he is kidding himself. As a club we need to look after the club first and I am sure if he extended now the club would have no reason to look at others..
HE is the one that wants to wait until Nov to commit so he can suck it up

Well if he expect us to wait for him to field offers and make a decision he is kidding himself. As a club we need to look after the club first and I am sure if he extended now the club would have no reason to look at others..
HE is the one that wants to wait until Nov to commit so he can suck it up
Could even be a tactic to force ADs hand. I just don’t see Munster as a realistic signing, having braith as his manager.

They were able to fit in Cronk.

Braith will get him there.He'll want the roosters to win a comp with his client.
He'll want him to look good and make him look good.Third parties will cover salary cap
sacrifice.

Don't laugh but they'll probably find a way for Haas too.
They’re releasing Naiqama and Hutchinson so heaps of room for Haas and Munster 😂

Everyone sulked when Hynes was suggested in the off season.

Some one even said "I'm sick of reading about Hynes."

I thought we should've chased him hard because he can play anywhere we need strengthening from 1, 6, 7 or even centre.

Would have been good at 6 or 1 here... Probably has more potential at 6.
They're talking about him playing 7 at the Sharks... But he still plays mostly like a 6,
Needs a bit more depth in his play....

Either way - Quality human which is what I find most impressive about him.

6 Munster (C)
7 Hastings

.... yeah?

They're mentioning Munny in the same breath as Doueihi.
Who says they want him for 6?
Ev3en Munster has said multiple times - He prefers 1.

Munster at Fullback....
With him coming up behind them, Brooks and Doueihi would be playing like they had spiders on them....

They're mentioning Munny in the same breath as Doueihi.
Who says they want him for 6?
Ev3en Munster has said multiple times - He prefers 1.

Munster at Fullback....
With him coming up behind them, Brooks and Doueihi would be playing like they had spiders on them....
That would be great!

Laurie can become a professional dirt bike rider.

Doing best for his family is probably moving to Brisbane. I'm a Sydney boy moved to Brisbane, can't imagine moving back. Sydney isn't super attractive to alot of young families anymore. But we can hope indeed! Would be so great.

lived western Sydney all my life , loved it , but decided to move north to QLD 4 years ago , but had family up hear , I’m at Bribie Island and yes I loved Sydney I would not go back , we did the trips up and back from sydney to bribie for 20 years , north is good

lived western Sydney all my life , loved it , but decided to move north to QLD 4 years ago , but had family up hear , I’m at Bribie Island and yes I loved Sydney I would not go back , we did the trips up and back from sydney to bribie for 20 years , north is good
The only problem with living in Qld are the qlders. Haha. It's been so good for my mental health being here.

Nice spot Bribie, I moved to Melbourne 5 years ago but think I went in the wrong direction.
Bloody cold down here.

Bribie can be a bit windy but not as cold as Sydney and Melbourne , Dolphins located where they are is a nice area Bay islands area is pretty good and still not as expensive as other areas so it’s attractive

The only problem with living in Qld are the qlders. Haha. It's been so good for my mental health being here.
You must be having a good day, you forgot about cyclones, cane toads, miniature jellyfish, box jellyfish, bronco supporters, and that stupid maroon colour.

OK .. we can all stop dreamin now Munster .. he has officially knocked back the Dolphins .. and the WestsTigers to stay in Melbourne with the Storm .. !!

Last edited:
Back