Mystery Prop????

Mad_Tiger

Could it be Joel Clinton or Ashton Simms?? The broncs are looking to offload both…

Also funny that Teo looks like he's on the outer at the Broncos as well.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
\
\
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25885115-5018866,00.html

@Mad Tiger said:
Could it be Joel Clinton or Ashton Simms?? The broncs are looking to offload both…

Also funny that Teo looks like he's on the outer at the Broncos as well.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
\
\
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25885115-5018866,00.html

Maybe Te'o's bad form can be put to, him managing his own contract again… LOL

I'd take Sims and Possibly Clinton...

It's back….took long enough......Jason Ryles....the French food doesn't agree with the big fella......

Sims could be ok. Ben Ross is another who remains off contract for next season.

simms still has a lot of potential, clinton i think has probably reached his….

Ryles has been injured all year and i doubt if anyone would take him on anyway.

Simms has been hit and miss at the Broncos

Clinton- I would take on at the right price.

Ross- same as above (still has alot to offer and would work well with Gibbs and Sauce)

I'd take Clinton for sure, and possibly Setu for the right price.

Simms is a backrower and is average. Teo is soft.

Setu is very similar to Akeripa. If used as a centre he would be a star by now.

He trys his guts out to fit the powerhouse backrower mould but it just will never be his natural talent IMO.

@Chipofftheoldblock said:
**Ryles has been injured all year and i doubt if anyone would take him on anyway.**

Simms has been hit and miss at the Broncos

Clinton- I would take on at the right price.

Ross- same as above (still has alot to offer and would work well with Gibbs and Sauce)

Why not we excell at signing injured players…...Ryles fit goes alright....

@T-REXX said:
:mrgreen:

Please don't let it be Simms,he is worse than what we have,Ross yes at the right price.

The "mystery prop" thread again ay.
We had this one last year & nothing happened & its looking like it won't happen again
Hope im wrong :unamused:

all i said in the other thread is that we are talking to someone.. if it works out it works out.. its not 100% that we will get him..

I've got a funny feeling that Ben Ross might be that pea. Mentioned today that he was going to sign another contract but not necessarily at the Sharks. Stay tuned.

Members online

Back