NBA

If we can only get to the WT a player with Dray's brain, work ethic, love for the game and game smarts 🙏

Dray on Steph

Dray on LeBron, Wembanyama, CP3 ,...

If we can only get to the WT a player with Dray's brain, work ethic, love for the game and game smarts 🙏

Dray on Steph

Dray on LeBron, Wembanyama, CP3 ,...
Steph - Klay and Draymond all have remarkably high basketball IQs!

But they also learned from Andre Iguodala!

As a long time Knicks supporter Jalen Brunson and Josh Hart are the smartest players we've had in an aeon - & RJ is a student of the game who I hope they can help to elevate to his full potential as the Dubs did with Wiggins etc.

Last edited:
My man Dame was traded to the Bucks which is an in big move by the Bucks & smart work from Portland for their return.

My man Dame was traded to the Bucks which is an in big move by the Bucks & smart work from Portland for their return.
No one seen that coming after all the talk was with Miami, Giannis and Dame now easily the best duo in the east. Portland got good return and phoenix although losing ayton got good bench depth that they ultimately needed.

No one seen that coming after all the talk was with Miami, Giannis and Dame now easily the best duo in the east. Portland got good return and phoenix although losing ayton got good bench depth that they ultimately needed.

All the chatter was Toronto last week or so but they weren’t on the approved list. Heat was never happening they didn’t have enough to make the move.

Happy for Dame with this move he will get a serious crack at a title now.

Draft picks portland picked up are astute pickups as well given Dame and Giannis will probably be done by those years and Bucks will be on decline as well.

Suns getting Nurkic is good business for them adds a good big both ends option for Ayton pending how long he stays on the court.

Latest posts

Back