Never been so nervous

Captain_Awesome

that last 30 seconds listening on radio I've never been so nervous. I'm so glad we won other wise it would have been a depressing couple of days

@Captain Awesome said:
that last 30 seconds listening on radio I've never been so nervous. I'm so glad we won other wise it would have been a depressing couple of days

Same…I couldn't stop moving and my heart was pumping fast. It was like a grand final.

in all my time of supporting the tigers, no tension of all those games compares to this…...only a stupid steve matai error got us out of gaol :astonished:

What makes it so nerve wrecking, is the fact we were up by 18 points at half time. With 5 minutes to go, I'm packing darkies fearing we lost after having such a big lead. I need a respirator.

Im still tryin to recover. I kept thinking to myself "not again, surely our season wont end like this!"

i thought we were gone after the charge down …6 more tackles in our 20 .... when aweford went left i cheered ....well the whole house cheered ....that was a great game of football.....

Members online

Back