Never thought Teddy would be a quitter

alistair

I thought I understood. I sympathised. I expected to cheer Teddy every minute he spent in a Tigers jersey.

But those two "tackle attempts" suggest he couldn't care less about us. Get a bag, find a cubicle and enjoy the rock star lifestyle at the Roosters.

Time to move on.

On tonight's effort though it looks like his manager has told him to protect himself and be in good nick to party with the new team (and management) at Ivy on Saturday night.

Yea seems as though he is only doing enough to do his job where before all the contract BS, he seemed like he was trying with all his might

Easily the worst game I've seen him play. Coincidence NO. He's not interested,it's obvious. Tell people not to boo, I dare ya

His been poor. We can definitely get a better defensive fullback in 2018\. Tedesco has always been caught out of position. We will miss his attacking game when in form but I'm not sure if his in bad form or teams have him worked out.hopefully he struggles at Roosters.

He was influenced by Robbie in the past and you know that mentality. Origin is coming up, focs on the blues and your reputation, not the club paying your wages. Don't be surprised if he has some niggling injury next week that wil force him to miss the game, but he will be alright for origin one.

On form he should not be picked.

Had a better second half, but on current form I wouldn't choose him for NSW.

Dogged it tonight.
So much for calling all his teammates telling them he was committed to WT for this year. Certainly didn't look like it tonight.
Actions, not words James.

I missed tonight's game but I wouldn't have him in my NSW team anyway, he's not playing good enough.
Just runs sideways looking for holes then surrenders most of the time.
Trbojevic runs rings around him as a complete player imo and I'm not just saying that because I'm bitter he's leaving, I'm actually glad he's going, finally we might have a TEAM that doesn't rely on one player.
Hopefully we end up with a team with more than one attacking threat.

Thank Christ I wasn't the only one who saw it.

Marked change from the last game. Went from probing, taking the line on and having a lash in defence to surrendering, not supporting the ball carrier and non efforts in defence.

Hope it's just an aberration and he's not planning to put himself on ice for the year.

@ said:
Was in preservation mode all night

No he wasnt did you watch the game?
He has always been a poor defender, caught out of position regularly nothing new there. His strength iso his running game and it was almost nullified tonight by brilliant kicking plans and chases. The guy has a long way to go to be a top fullback.

Back