New little Tiger fan on the way... will it be a boy or girl?

steven_tiger

My wife is 19 weeks pregnant with our second child.

We went in for the ultrasound today and had every intention of walking out of there knowing what the sex of baby number two will be.

But, just like baby number one (who is a boy, and loves watching the footy with Dad :smiley: ), this one didn't want to play ball. It was 'sitting' (literally… on it's bum!) right down on the bottom of the uterus, with legs and arms everywhere.

What is the sex of bub?

Congrats mate, as long as the little bub is healthy, that's all that matters.

I think this bub will be a little pink one, Steven. No reason she can't be as massive a tigers fan as your boy :wink:

I am reminded of a pamphlet in the Simpsons "So you've decided to ruin your life"

:slight_smile:

Congrats Steven.

I am guessing its a boy so hopefully he can grow up and one day play for the tigers.

Congrats mate, when number 3 is on its way guess its time for us to restart

The future of the Wests Tigers hangs with us supporters mate.

congratulations hun - as long as everyone is healthy it's all that matters - all our girls are bigger boofheads and rougher than the boys we know :laughing:

I have to re-iterate what Sam just sad. Even though I have a son, my daughter is as rough as guts. She loves hanging out with me on the property and helping with whatever I'm working on, be it cars, cutting wood, our vegetable crop or just sitting on the ride on with me while I mow the lawn. She's a real little worker and loves nothing more than to get her hands dirty with her dad. My son is a bit too young for that yet but if you have a little girl, there's every chance you wont be missing out on anything. Congrats to you and the Mrs, I wont predict what the baby is, I just pray that both mum and bub come out happy and healthy when it' all done.

Thanks again guys.

20-week scan and visit to the mid-wife/doctor and everything is progressing nicely.

I am hoping for a girl, and a girly-girl! But, knowling my luck, she'll be like my son and be a rough-nut.

UPDATE:

Baby will be here tomorrow. We are booked in for a C-Section because bub needs to come out sooner rather than later.

YOUR lucky if its a girl, you will have a boy and a girl,ive got a sack full of girls…would have loved a boy.oh well..

Latest posts

Members online

Back