New NRL and team websites

Why would you need to go the Official website when you have our resident David Middleton in Geo here

Sites looking much better… Videos on nrl.com are working fine for me.

None of the videos are working for me. Not on Nrl.com or the Wests Tigers websites, really pissing me off.

I cleared my cache which is the usual response given by a website administrator and it still didnt work. Going through the NRL and other teams websites it looks as though every website was built by the same company for the NRL and every team which tells me they must be running off the same server. Having an uneducated guess and trying to sound like I know what Im talking about, I would take a wild stab and say that it's the host's server which is causing the problems and not an issue the Wests Tigers can fix. Im guessing that this website is something the Wests Tigers were given and had no say on the layout of it.

@ said:
I cleared my cache which is the usual response given by a website administrator and it still didnt work. Going through the NRL and other teams websites it looks as though every website was built by the same company for the NRL and every team which tells me they must be running off the same server. Having an uneducated guess and trying to sound like I know what Im talking about, I would take a wild stab and say that it's the host's server which is causing the problems and not an issue the Wests Tigers can fix. Im guessing that this website is something the Wests Tigers were given and had no say on the layout of it.

That guess is 100% spot on

But Wests Tigers suck and it's all the managements fault..

What they do control with the content on social media with the little clips training mash up's etc they post to FB and Twiiter has improved 1000% since a new guy came on board..

Does anyone know if it's a browser related issue? I can't watch videos on the Wests Tigers or NRL website.

@ said:
Does anyone know if it's a browser related issue? I can't watch videos on the Wests Tigers or NRL website.

Me too - having the same problem.

The question is… can the NRL do anything right?????

Answer: not so far.

@ said:
Works on the latest version of google chrome

I run Chrome on my home PC but I'll double check to see if I have the latest version…

@ said:

I had a similar problem a few years ago with the Fox Sports website not playing videos - turns out it was my anti-virus program blocking the feed. Try whitelisting the WT website in your anti-virus settings and see if that helps.

@ said:
@ said:

I had a similar problem a few years ago with the Fox Sports website not playing videos - turns out it was my anti-virus program blocking the feed. Try whitelisting the WT website in your anti-virus settings and see if that helps.

Yeah tried that and it's still screwed. I'm pretty much out of ideas.

So I ditched Chrome and went back to Firefox and now it's all sweet….

Back