New sponsor -KFC?

@masterton said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1516469) said:
@jirskyr said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1516346) said:
Don’t know but the previous BOS sponsor was Organica… who? Exactly.

I'm still trying to work out who JFTA are.

As Ink says they were a petro chemical mob. More to the point, they were fans who coughed up to be major sponsors when nobody else was interested. I don't think they exist anymore.

Given they've already done the photo shoot you'd expect an announcement by this afternoon... surely?

@kul said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1516648) said:
@mikey said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1516308) said:
Bought myself a Zinger Box for the first time 3 years the other day. Regretted every bite of it :)

Blasphemy!!!!!

Mah Zinger taste horrid IMHO.

The original recipie is nice ajd flavoursome.
IMHO though if you look hard enough Korean Fried Chicken strips/tenders can be better.

Particularly if you like Hot N Spicy, Korean FC does it better.
Still have a sweet spot for South American fried chicken.

@djg-tiger said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1516649) said:
Dont you hate it when you're looking forward to the dirty bird and its just a sludge fest of oil and the chips are soggy...

Never had anything else from the menu except for the chicken - any recommendations?

There is NOTHING else on the Menu,
Like the star wars prequils, these are not the items you are looking for!

@paul-wright said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1516650) said:
KFC at its best is excellent but like evrything else if you so to a bad outlet is is horrendous

KFC Lidcombe at Parramatta Road - their chickens are cooked differently I think - it is less oily and my old man loves it ,when we are going to drive past the store, he just says lets go drop by and have a bite

another chicken place is Broaster Chicken at Blacktown - good stuff too @rustycage

@4jtigers said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1516693) said:
KFC at its best is excellent but like evrything else if you so to a bad outlet is is horrendous

KFC Lidcombe at Parramatta Road - their chickens are cooked differently I think - it is less oily and my old man loves it ,when we are going to drive past the store, he just says lets go drop by and have a bite

another chicken place is Broaster Chicken at Blacktown - good stuff too @rustycage

There is only one outlet near me and that is at Warriewood,sadly it is not very good

@4jtigers said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1516693) said:

My fave chicken place would be chicken treat. Not an eastern seaboard chain though. KFC is quite the let down pretty much, it seems, every stupid damn time I've gone there.

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that KFC Australia have joined the club as a premier partner for the coming two seasons.

A household name for all Australians, KFC’s new partnership with Wests Tigers will encompass the club’s elite men’s and women’s programs, with branding to feature on the training apparel and jerseys of both teams in 2022 and 2023.

The iconic KFC logo will feature on the back of the men’s NRL jersey as well as the women’s Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Premiership and Tarsha Gale Cup jersey — ensuring they are behind Wests Tigers every step of the way in the years ahead.

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe welcomed KFC on board as a partner and said the signing of an iconic global brand reinforced the growing strength and community confidence in Wests Tigers.

“On behalf of all at Wests Tigers, I’d like to officially welcome KFC on board as premier partner and express our thanks for their support over the next two years,” Pascoe said.

“We have faced a number of challenges over the past two seasons with COVID, and our partnership with KFC is a recognition of how well our club has emerged from those difficulties and into a position of sustained growth and strength. KFC is an incredibly strong and iconic global brand who we’re delighted to commence a formal partnership with.

“This partnership will not only achieve strong business outcomes for both organisations, but it will also see the KFC brand involved with match day partnerships and fan engagement initiatives that will provide great value for our passionate Members and fans.”

KFC Australia’s Chief Marketing Officer, Kristi Woolrych, said: “We’re delighted to begin the partnership with Wests Tigers. KFC has been a big supporter of footy for a long time, so we’re over the moon to become a Premier Partner of the Wests Tigers for the 2022 and 2023 seasons.

“Wests Tigers are an amazing club that does more than play footy; they have great grass roots and youth development programs, as well as incredible diversity initiatives that promote inclusion.

“Wests Tigers are also known for having some of the most passionate fans in the game, and it’s safe to say that there’s no better environment than seeing a team win from alongside them, so we can’t wait to get KFC amongst this. We wish the club all the best next year and bring on the 2022 season!”

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2021/12/14/wests-tigers-partner-with-kfc?fbclid=IwAR0b9anHOEkrQIkcHM9S_V4eov0Q0T3NykzllVvTSly0rM8in69e4JSazks

any mention WT2K about it being a most expensive sponsor ever$$$$

@merlot said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1516984) said:
any mention WT2K about it being a most expensive sponsor ever$$$$

Haven't seen anything about $$$

![FGiR6o5VUAIAY_-.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1639478533958-fgir6o5vuaiay_.jpeg)

Double chicken salt

@tiger_fanatic3 said in [New sponsor \-KFC?](/post/1517061) said:
![FGiR6o5VUAIAY_-.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1639478533958-fgir6o5vuaiay_.jpeg)

Double chicken salt

How good is Stef getting his grinning face on all the merch and the ads. Must be part of his new deal?

I know a lot of people on here bash Pascoe, but he has certainly got the business side of the organisation in good shape.

Great Sponsor, Big name almost as good as Macca's, global branding still has value regardless of our national context.

Hopefully we work out the aesthetics of how it fits within the confines of the jersey and our colour scheme. Hopefully it won't be the Herbal World disaster of 2004. No issue with Herbal world they supported us when not many did.
I'm sure Pascoe would have worked out a favorable deal, so even if our Jersey revenue gets effected, the sponsorship money, would easily still give us a healthy profit.

Staff online

Back