New team without LAWRENCE

tigerlogic

1- Teddy
2- koro
3- simona
4- nofoaluma
5- Richards

I'm a huge Lawrence fan so it really hurts me to do it, but we cannot carry him anymore he is a huge liability!
I would have this backbone for next week if possible

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Koro wont be able to defend Matai at all I wouldn't have him near my backline!

1\. James Tedesco
2\. Pat Richards
3\. Tim Simona
4\. David Nofaluama
5\. Tom Satterthwaite

@tigerlogic said:
1- Teddy
2- koro
3- simona
4- nofoaluma
5- Richards

I'm a huge Lawrence fan so it really hurts me to do it, but we cannot carry him anymore he is a huge liability!

Koto no no no, manly will eat him alive

Teddy
Mr T
Simona
Nofo
Richards

Lawrence or Laulia will get picked this week that's just the reality

@Anonymous said:
@tigerlogic said:
1- Teddy
2- koro
3- simona
4- nofoaluma
5- Richards

Koto no no no, manly will eat him alive

Teddy
Mr T
Simona
Nofo
Richards

Mr T is who manly would carve up! Highly overrated, and turns like the queen Mary!
My back line is not ideal but I think still the best option.
Also koro wouldn't be marking matai, whoever the centre would be would have to their job which prevents matai getting to koro

@GNR4LIFE said:
He'll never be dropped. Accept it.

Ofcourse not, but no need to say accept it!
My understanding was this was a social forum where I could toss up an idea.
Sorry GNR

Teddy
Nofo
Lulia
Simona
Richards

Lulia is not going to play the house down, but he is not as woeful as Lawrence has been recently. I'm still willing to give him a couple more chances in the side.

I'm not game enough to throw Koro in against Manly at this stage. Lyon and Matai will tear him to shreds.

@Tiger In The Gong said:
There is no way Lulia gets dropped.

If people here think potter will drop Lawrence are kidding themselves. If Lawrence is fit he will always be picked

@Guest said:
@Tiger In The Gong said:

If people here think potter will drop Lawrence are kidding themselves. If Lawrence is fit he will always be picked

I dont think either will be dropped untill Potter has to choose between the both of them. Even then i think it will be a toss of the coin.

@tigerlogic said:
@GNR4LIFE said:

Sorry GNR

And i thought ideas were open for criticism (not that i was being critical anyway)

Stop being so damn precious.

@Guest said:
@Tiger In The Gong said:

I kinda disagree Lawrence has a contract for the next 2 seasons and Coach Potter has not got a gig next year..I would be surprised if the Sheens mentality of non performance criteria of selection each week will be applied in this instance.
A non performing player like Lawrence will be the end of the coaches future so it will be interesting how the coach addresses this ,I know what I would do .

Lulia's defence keeps him in the side way ahead of Lawrence.
Lawrence unfortunately has no redeeming features in his play anymore.
Incredibly sad but if Simona (or Paterson or maybe even Austin) is fit I hope we don't see Lawrence again :frowning:

@GNR4LIFE said:
@tigerlogic said:
@GNR4LIFE said:

Sorry GNR

And i thought ideas were open for criticism (not that i was being critical anyway)

Stop being so damn precious.

Again, tone is a bit unnecessary I'm not being precious, I just thought if open a topic to discuss, I guess instead of telling me to accept it u should have put ur solution forward instead of shitting my idea down. Be a bit more respectful GNR

Again you're being precious.

My comment wasn't even directed at you personally, it was a general comment to everyone who complains about him week in week out.

Teddy (if ruled out Simona or Nofo to cover both have played #1 & Aspeli Fine called into centre)
Koro
Nofo
Simona
Richards
Austin
Brooks.
Without doubt this is the best backline we can muster at present, notwithstanding the inherent defensive faults. Anasta; Lulia; & Lawrence have no legitimate claim based on performance over any of these 7\. The forwards also based on performance pick themselves: Woods; Farah; Galloway; Fulton; Paterson (should be ok) Blair - Bench: Taupau; Gavet; Ava ( if injured Nathan Brown); Aspeli Fine ( 2nd row & centre) Sue will be out for 3-4 weeks.
Remember you heard it here first - Fine will definitely debut within the next month - Paul Fletcher has him as his No1 player in his NSW Cup side.

Back