NFL 2023-24 Season Thread

Gotta love the media. Again.

"Surprise guests stun as Usher delivers all-time Super Bowl halftime show in Vegas". Fox Sports

All time performance?????? Had to flick the channel. Had to move my wrist. Making me work on a Monday?????

I was Ushered. Ushered to boredom. Thanks Fox Sports. I was stunned. People pay money for this????? Who writes this spin????

The called the last TD as the play of the game. Well yeah sure, but I reckon Mahomes run up the middle set get them in position for the TD was the money play, and then his dish off to Mr Tay Tay to get them inside 10 yards and the TD was the icing.

While I admit I don't know the intracacies of the game it seems perfect for those with a short attention span

Wrong - short attention spans require consistent repetitive stiumulation

NFL is about having the patience to view every individual down (or set of possession) as a game in itself!

Gotta love the media. Again.

"Surprise guests stun as Usher delivers all-time Super Bowl halftime show in Vegas". Fox Sports

All time performance?????? Had to flick the channel. Had to move my wrist. Making me work on a Monday?????

I was Ushered. Ushered to boredom. Thanks Fox Sports. I was stunned. People pay money for this????? Who writes this spin????
Usher was unreal. What are you on?

Latest posts

Back