NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

@TheDaBoss Top tip: don't take a QB early. Wait until the later rounds. Load up on RBs and WRs.

Ok so my nephew has donated a few gems to the wire. Suffice to say lesson learnt by now.

If you were to leave Cook so he can get him back from the wire that’d be mighty generous and it’ll be the last I help him.

If not, I get it totally too 😂

Anyone ever tried their hand at a Dynasty League? I've been looking at them and they sound pretty interesting. Maybe we run one of them as our second league?

@guyofthetiger Yeah theres a lot more that goes into them, I'm Keen to get one going. Thoughts @The_Patriot?

Okay here is what im going to do, gonna attempt to follow NFL this season and see whether i am attracted to it or not... (probably support Pats), then ill do fantasy next year, if i enjoyed it 😁

@Bozo97 said in [NFL Fantasy \- The Forum League](/post/1050457) said:
@TheDaBoss anyone but the pats

Yea sorry m8, is there a tigrt nfl team? U know... wins the opening 2 games of the season.... has contentious calls.....mid season slump.... divided fans

@TheDaBoss said in [NFL Fantasy \- The Forum League](/post/1050460) said:
@Bozo97 said in [NFL Fantasy \- The Forum League](/post/1050457) said:
@TheDaBoss anyone but the pats

Yea sorry m8, is there a tigrt nfl team? U know... wins the opening 2 games of the season.... has contentious calls.....mid season slump.... divided fans

The Cincinnati Bengals

So this has started for season 100 and I've missed out? Looking at the chat, it looks like you have drafted already @The_Patriot ?

@tiger_scott We have drafted already yes, but we are looking to setup another league as well

@The_Patriot

How’s that draft going?

Want me to set it up?

Or are you just going to reactivate the old one?

Might be a stuff around seeing if everyone in that is still available

I pulled out of it a few weeks ago myself but can rejoin

Maybe just start again...

Ill be setting up a new league later this week guys. names have been taken etc.

Anyone who hasnt already stated they want to join just post that your in and ill add you.

Back