Nick Cotric - Thread

@cultured_bogan said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413222) said:
This divide stuff is only coming out off the back of his social post the other day. There was no reports of divide prior to that.

That said, I would swap Cotric for Nofo.

And the leaving training early because of a hangover.

@tiger5150 said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413227) said:
@yeahcaz said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413216) said:
@demps said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413202) said:
@yeahcaz said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413199) said:
Bull tits

Nofo is on the nose.

Strong reports he's causing the player divide and has issues with Madge.

Few players offside with him after he's berated them on field.

Watch this space.

I’ll watch it like space cause nothing happens there.

You’re talking about it and then asking people on here to back it. Stupid move that makes no sense even if it did happen

are you kidding? No sense. Cotric couldnt push out our gold plated centres?

True dogs for some time complaining about his ability when given a chance at centre

@hugh1954 said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413229) said:
Bull tits

Nofo is on the nose.

Watch this space.

You’re talking about it and then asking people on here to back it. Stupid move that makes no sense even if it did happen

True dogs for some time complaining about his ability when given a chance at centre

Might have something to do with their halves.

@tiger5150 said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413228) said:
@cultured_bogan said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413222) said:
This divide stuff is only coming out off the back of his social post the other day. There was no reports of divide prior to that.

That said, I would swap Cotric for Nofo.

And the leaving training early because of a hangover.

Yes that's true as well. Already forgotten about that.

Anyway can we handle one big rumour mill story at a time please Tpj has just about worn me out , not sure if i can keep up

Just looking at the dogs prices, they Cotric down for $650k a season for 3 years? He's pricey, is he worth it?

His Bio:
Outside back, Nick Cotric has joined the Bulldogs for the next three years from the Canberra Raiders.

The star 22 year-old, scored 43 tries in 93 matches for the Raiders and from his 23 appearances in 2020, he scored 14 tries. He also added 14 line breaks, 126 tackle breaks and averaged 111 running metres per game.

He also represented New South Wales in Game One of the Origin Series in 2019. In addition, he made his International debut for Australia in matches against New Zealand and Tonga at the end of 2019.

In his debut season in 2017, the speedster was award the Dally M Rookie of the Year.

Cotric has been a flop at the Dogs.. seemed to get his nose out of joint not playing fullback/centre.. but would be happy to play wing here ...not seeing it....not sure that attitude is the type we need to attract at this time..

Bull tits

Nofo is on the nose.

Watch this space.

If we are swapping out our wing for another player he is obviously coming over to play wing. Your mate Demps just said it. If you’re gonna start a fake rumour, at least get the story straight amongst yourselves

Bulldogs are a rabble (as well).

@tigerwest said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413240) said:
Just looking at the dogs prices, they Cotric down for $650k a season for 3 years? He's pricey, is he worth it?

IMHO, yes.

@demps said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413196) said:
The elite boys are reporting some of the same information...

Word is he wants out of the dogs and wants to link with his new best mate, Adam Douihei.

Supposedly he hasn't really found a home at the doggies and isn't happy.

Wanted to be a fullback and centre but has found himself on the wing... isn't opposed to playing wing but isn't happy about the empty promises.

He did get a shot at centre and didn't do anything special for a 650K player from memory. Regardless, if he can't fight hard enough to get the position at Dogs, I don't know why we would want him here.

@yeahcaz said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413242) said:
Bull tits

Nofo is on the nose.

Watch this space.

If we are swapping out our wing for another player he is obviously coming over to play wing. Your mate Demps just said it. If you’re gonna start a fake rumour, at least get the story straight amongst yourselves

Im not picking the team Caz, I m just passing on what Ive heard. I doubt he would come to play wing and not at that price.

@tig_prmz said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413247) said:

Word is he wants out of the dogs and wants to link with his new best mate, Adam Douihei.

Wanted to be a fullback and centre but has found himself on the wing... isn't opposed to playing wing but isn't happy about the empty promises.

He did get a shot at centre and didn't do anything special for a 650K player from memory. Regardless, if he can't fight hard enough to get the position at Dogs, I don't know why we would want him here.

Two reasons

1. OUr centres are even worse than the dogs.

2. We get rid of Nofo

2 dogs, one stone

Pretty much everyone here said the Bulldogs paid 'overs' for Cotric.

He's been terrible all year and now we want him here - at exactly the time we're applauding the club's stand on not paying 'overs'?

It's ridiculous, no wonder we're a shambles.

@tiger5150 said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413251) said:

Two reasons

2. We get rid of Nofo

2 dogs, one stone

Not really because then we’re on the market for another winger.

@geo said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413241) said:
Cotric has been a flop at the Dogs.. seemed to get his nose out of joint not playing fullback/centre.. but would be happy to play wing here ...not seeing it....not sure that attitude is the type we need to attract at this time..

He's probably got his nose out of joint playing at the club coming last. He cake walks into our backline anywhere but #1.

@voice_of_reason said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413253) said:
Pretty much everyone here said the Bulldogs paid 'overs' for Cotric.

He's been terrible all year and now we want him here - at exactly the time we're applauding the club's stand on not paying 'overs'?

It's ridiculous, no wonder we're a shambles.

Exactly. Bulldogs fans would salivate at this deal

@yeahcaz said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413254) said:
@tiger5150 said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413251) said:

Two reasons

2. We get rid of Nofo

2 dogs, one stone

Not really because then we’re on the market for another winger.

Kapaoa or TT will do. Both better than Nofa and Cotric is better than our centres.

@cultured_bogan said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413255) said:
@geo said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413241) said:

He's probably got his nose out of joint playing at the club coming last. He cake walks into our backline anywhere but #1.

Wests Tigers a step up..

Latest posts

Back