Nick Cotric - Thread

Pascoes_barber

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Messages
1,882
Really hope they can get this done.

I was a huge fan of his while he as at the Raiders, he'd bring some much needed speed/enthusiasm to the group IMHO.
 

Needaname

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
5,718
@trusted_insider said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413179) said:
Really hope they can get this done.

I was a huge fan of his while he as at the Raiders, he'd bring some much needed speed/enthusiasm to the group IMHO.

What now?
 

Littlebittipsy

Active member
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
163
@trusted_insider said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413179) said:
Really hope they can get this done.

I was a huge fan of his while he as at the Raiders, he'd bring some much needed speed/enthusiasm to the group IMHO.

More info please.
 

Demps

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
27,529
Location
Newcastle 🥷
The elite boys are reporting some of the same information...

Word is he wants out of the dogs and wants to link with his new best mate, Adam Douihei.

Supposedly he hasn't really found a home at the doggies and isn't happy.

Wanted to be a fullback and centre but has found himself on the wing... isn't opposed to playing wing but isn't happy about the empty promises.
 

TigerTone

New member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
634
@littlebittipsy said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413183) said:
@trusted_insider said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413179) said:
Really hope they can get this done.

I was a huge fan of his while he as at the Raiders, he'd bring some much needed speed/enthusiasm to the group IMHO.

More info please.

There's talk of a swap deal between the Wests Tigers and the Bulldogs for Nofo and Cotric.
 

Demps

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
27,529
Location
Newcastle 🥷
@yeahcaz said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413199) said:
Bull tits

Nofo is on the nose.

Strong reports he's causing the player divide and has issues with Madge.

Few players offside with him after he's berated them on field.

Watch this space.
 

TigerWest

New member
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
3,392
@tigertone said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413197) said:
@littlebittipsy said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413183) said:
@trusted_insider said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413179) said:
Really hope they can get this done.

I was a huge fan of his while he as at the Raiders, he'd bring some much needed speed/enthusiasm to the group IMHO.

More info please.

There's talk of a swap deal between the Wests Tigers and the Bulldogs for Nofo and Cotric.

Who are the ones talking, I can't find it anywhere but here?
 

Demps

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
27,529
Location
Newcastle 🥷
@tigerwest said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413203) said:
@tigertone said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413197) said:
@littlebittipsy said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413183) said:
@trusted_insider said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413179) said:
Really hope they can get this done.

I was a huge fan of his while he as at the Raiders, he'd bring some much needed speed/enthusiasm to the group IMHO.

More info please.

There's talk of a swap deal between the Wests Tigers and the Bulldogs for Nofo and Cotric.

Who are the ones talking, I can't find it anywhere but here?

Keep ya eyes peeled...
 

compensate

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
597
Surely this is a piss take, would hope it’s true though. What’s the source for this?
 

TigerWest

New member
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
3,392
@demps said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413206) said:
@tigerwest said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413203) said:
@tigertone said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413197) said:
@littlebittipsy said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413183) said:
@trusted_insider said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413179) said:
Really hope they can get this done.

I was a huge fan of his while he as at the Raiders, he'd bring some much needed speed/enthusiasm to the group IMHO.

More info please.

There's talk of a swap deal between the Wests Tigers and the Bulldogs for Nofo and Cotric.

Who are the ones talking, I can't find it anywhere but here?

Keep ya eyes peeled...

Well if he can make an attempts to tackle and stay in his position, he has something to offer us?
 

Demps

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
27,529
Location
Newcastle 🥷
@tigerwest said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413209) said:
@demps said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413206) said:
@tigerwest said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413203) said:
@tigertone said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413197) said:
@littlebittipsy said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413183) said:
@trusted_insider said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413179) said:
Really hope they can get this done.

I was a huge fan of his while he as at the Raiders, he'd bring some much needed speed/enthusiasm to the group IMHO.

More info please.

There's talk of a swap deal between the Wests Tigers and the Bulldogs for Nofo and Cotric.

Who are the ones talking, I can't find it anywhere but here?

Keep ya eyes peeled...

Well if he can make an attempts to tackle and stay in his position, he has something to offer us?

Massive upgrade IMO.
 

Demps

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
27,529
Location
Newcastle 🥷
@CCTW @THE_POM @iwasright @Yossarian @Aubanon

What do you guys know?

This is coming from some of the insiders who knew about origin 3 moving and the Fitzgibbon news in detail before it dropped publicly...

Can we get it done for this year too?
 

yeahcaz

New member
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
1,693
@demps said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413202) said:
@yeahcaz said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413199) said:
Bull tits

Nofo is on the nose.

Strong reports he's causing the player divide and has issues with Madge.

Few players offside with him after he's berated them on field.

Watch this space.

I’ll watch it like space cause nothing happens there.

You’re talking about it and then asking people on here to back it. Stupid move that makes no sense even if it did happen
 

Cultured_Bogan

Well-known member
Forum Leader
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
27,480
Location
Blue Mountains
This divide stuff is only coming out off the back of his social post the other day. There was no reports of divide prior to that.

That said, I would swap Cotric for Nofo.
 
T

Tiger5150

Guest
@yeahcaz said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413216) said:
@demps said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413202) said:
@yeahcaz said in [Nick Cotric](/post/1413199) said:
Bull tits

Nofo is on the nose.

Strong reports he's causing the player divide and has issues with Madge.

Few players offside with him after he's berated them on field.

Watch this space.

I’ll watch it like space cause nothing happens there.

You’re talking about it and then asking people on here to back it. Stupid move that makes no sense even if it did happen


are you kidding? No sense. Cotric couldnt push out our gold plated centres?
 
Top