Nick Cotric - Thread

I wouldn’t bring back Faatape at this stage, especially not against Broncos. Maybe for the Dogs game it could happen but not against Broncos. You need an experienced one there so I would have to go Naden for Centre.
Faatape held his own in the first 3 games of his NRL career against some pretty tough competition.

Feed him games, even if he struggles. Until he gets beaten out by a better player.

There is a good reason that Cotric is playing reserve grade. Lost a yard of pace, lost his strength, can't catch high balls. He's washed, a shadow of the player he was.
Yeah he has not kicked on like I thought he would.
When young, his trajectory was pointed straight at Kangaroo mainstay.
Maybe he got too big? Certainly not a great player.

I wouldn’t bring back Faatape at this stage, especially not against Broncos. Maybe for the Dogs game it could happen but not against Broncos. You need an experienced one there so I would have to go Naden for Centre.
Thought he played huge in our win v Sharks. If he played half decent in twos I’d bring him back. Staines needs to go back and find something.

Faatape held his own in the first 3 games of his NRL career against some pretty tough competition.

Feed him games, even if he struggles. Until he gets beaten out by a better player.
Broncos backs are gonna be a problem though. It is a lot of pressure to put on him. If he is named I’ll give him a chance, but won’t be surprised if he isn’t.

Members online

Back