Now For Something Completely Different

I'm seriously considering getting a tattoo and need some advice on placement. What/where to avoid? Colour, no colour? Size? Design etc ,.
Don't wish to get it on a wrist or ankle. I was actually thinking ribs and a name or quote in small lettering.
Would love to hear any feedback from the ladies on the forum but appreciate all tips and advice.
Did you get the tattoo Loz?

I'm seriously considering getting a tattoo and need some advice on placement. What/where to avoid? Colour, no colour? Size? Design etc ,.
Don't wish to get it on a wrist or ankle. I was actually thinking ribs and a name or quote in small lettering.
Would love to hear any feedback from the ladies on the forum but appreciate all tips and advice.
Our daughter has 3 Chinese letters on the back of her neck.
I said that they read: F*** I’m stupid.😂
A friend of mine had Chinese letters on his arm and couldn’t understand why Asian people would laugh and giggle at him, until someone pointed out to him that it read “I’m gay”
It has sense been removed.😂

Is this just me .....

Regularly when I drive past a radar ...I will signal cars by flashing my lights to let them know .....20-30 years ago you'd get people flashing back ...raised finger from a steering wheel ....even a friendly wave saying thanks

These days nothing .....today ...must have flashed 40-50 cars ...not one friendly gesture

Are people that rude ...really

Is this just me .....

Regularly when I drive past a radar ...I will signal cars by flashing my lights to let them know .....20-30 years ago you'd get people flashing back ...raised finger from a steering wheel ....even a friendly wave saying thanks

These days nothing .....today ...must have flashed 40-50 cars ...not one friendly gesture

Are people that rude ...really
That's bad hey. Today in a very narrow road I could see an oncoming car a long way away and I stopped. She just drove straight past me without any acknowledgment.
Another thing I dislike is men have forgotten how to be gentleman and women forget how to be ladies. I know it's a different society we lived in growing up but is it that bad for a man to be chivalrous and a women to modest and ladylike. Romance has also taken a back seat.

I think a lot of younger drivers dunno what this means
Respect for others seems to be deteriorating, a lot of people have either forgotten or haven't learnt how to talk to people nicely, heads stuck in phones rather engaging with humans may have something to do with it.

I think a lot of younger drivers dunno what this means
Wouldn't they jump straight on their phones to find out why someone flashed their lights

Maybe they thought I thought their cars were sexy lol .....

Surely like most of us from that era asked Mum or Dad why all the cars were flashing lol ....got the answer and then decided whether it was appropriate or not

(Stolen from f/b)

Two mine workers emerge from the Balmain Colliery, January 1929.

Balmain Colliery was a coal mine located in Birchgrove. It produced coal from 1897 until 1931 and natural gas from 1937 to 1950. At approximately 800 metres in depth, it remains the deepest coal mine ever to have been sunk in Australia.

Source: SMH Archives

1674079652257.png

Staff online

Back