Now that it's over. Who do?

versa

Who's bandwagon should we jump on for the premiership? I know it's hard our tigers aren't going to be there. But as a fan of the game. Who and for what reason?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Can someone please move my post to the thread under the contract and vs threads. Thanks
\
\

Raiders without Dugan
And sharks without degois and fifita
\
\

Ill go the Raiders. They've had injuries as well but unlike the tigers they don't go and [This word has been automatically removed] and moan about it.

They also play really good football.

Personally, I'm going with TheRabbitohs.
Met some of the boys on Friday - good blokes.

Nathan Merrit is huge despite not looking so on TV.
#SOUTHS FOR 2012

They can't win it but I'd like to see the Sharks win a game or two … Gibbs, Fifita, De Gois and Shane Flannagan all former Magpies/Tigers ...

@Snodgrass said:
They can't win it but I'd like to see the Sharks win a game or two … Gibbs, Fifita, De Gois and Shane Flannagan all former Magpies/Tigers ...

OMG did I forget to mention that great alrounder Johnny Morris

I was thinking last night Canberra and Cronulla, and it just so happens those two teams play each other in an elimination final this weekend. Outside of those two, maybe the Cowboys?

Just as long as its not the Rabbits because we will never hear the end of it for the rest of our lives, or Manly and Melbourne because I am sick of seeing them in Grand Finals.

@Demps said:
Personally, I'm going with TheRabbitohs.
Met some of the boys on Friday - good blokes.

Nathan Merrit is huge despite not looking so on TV.
#SOUTHS FOR 2012

Souths? you are crazy lol

but no, you're right about Merritt (I'm sure)

I remember bumping into David Peachey after seeing him on telly a bunch of times, thinking he would be skinny as anything, he actually had a fair bit of muscle on him

The two teams I would like to see win it all this year (Raiders v Sharks) play each other in Wk1 so… whoever wins out of that game I will be going for.

@huggarz said:
The two teams I would like to see win it all this year (Raiders v Sharks) play each other in Wk1 so… whoever wins out of that game I will be going for.

Same for me
\
\

I wouldnt mind seeing the cowgirls win it this year. No real reason accept I like the style of footy they play and I recon they have been the quiet achievers all year. Storm and Dogs will be the ones to beat though.

@Snodgrass said:
They can't win it but I'd like to see the Sharks win a game or two … Gibbs, Fifita, De Gois and **Shane Flannagan all former Magpies/Tigers** ...

Did Shane Flanagan play for the Magpies? I can't remember him ever playing for Balmain. Have often wondered who he played for.

If Ashton Sims wasn't playing for the Cowboys I would be barracking for them to win the comp. Can't stand that pseudo tough guy with his Mohawks and handlebar moustaches….what a friggin tool.

@Fade To Black said:
@Snodgrass said:
They can't win it but I'd like to see the Sharks win a game or two … Gibbs, Fifita, De Gois and **Shane Flannagan all former Magpies/Tigers** ...

Did Shane Flanagan play for the Magpies? I can't remember him ever playing for Balmain. Have often wondered who he played for.

If Ashton Sims wasn't playing for the Cowboys I would be barracking for them to win the comp. Can't stand that pseudo tough guy with his Mohawks and handlebar moustaches….what a friggin tool.

Stuart Flanagan played for WT. Don't forget Collis and Covell as well.

@Cultured Bogan said:
@Fade To Black said:
@Snodgrass said:

Stuart Flanagan played for WT. Don't forget Collis and Covell as well.

Yeah I know that Stuart Flanagan played for WT but what about Shane? Did he make the top grade with any team? He certainly has the head for it! :smiley:

who ever does reach the grand final can be assured that, the grand final will be decided by a dud ref or video ref call. :blush:

the officials decision this season/series are a joke.

so if they want grubby tactics to rule
then storm to win.

Members online

Back