NRL 360

True but. What kind of club signs 3 fringe centres in 2 days when all their spine players are up for extensions. A clown show 🤡
Picking the low hanging fruit. We know the length of the contracts, not the monetary value. I’d say that would be the significant factor.

Nadens contract length is fine he’s 26 player 50 games of NRL. Most of our latest contracts have the last year as a club option or mutual option. I’m sure Joffa and Ken are similar.

These guys are not in high demand at other clubs, they struggle to make our team and we’re rubbish. Signing them now is completely unnecessary.
As I said mate, that's what it appears to be but we really don't know the ins and out. We'll just have to wait it out as usual.
The only thing that's changed from recent years is we are not in cap trouble and I know that staying that way is Sheen's priority.
The well has dried up and I'm pretty sure we're trying to shore up our senior players.

Nadens contract length is fine he’s 26 player 50 games of NRL. Most of our latest contracts have the last year as a club option or mutual option. I’m sure Joffa and Ken are similar.
I agree, I think that naden has been good and will get better with time. I don’t think we have a heap of top class centres breaking down the door. And if we do he can easily push onto the wing or is great for depth.

Braith is roasting us for giving Naden a 3 year deal.

Said he's dime a dozen and the fans don't care, we'd rather hear about Laurie, Hastings, Brooks or AD.
Well, it's actually a 2 year extension, and a squad is made up of 30 players.
You'd think a player manager would know that,

The people in charge at our club don’t know the ins from the outs, that’s the issue. We all watch these guys do dumb shit every single week. Not sure the clowns in the corporate suites do.
what what,we resigned 2 up n comer team members and a fresh oldish guy(team spirit}saving our money 2 not insult our spine<apart from Hastings who cares,building from the ground up,realistically who cares if the last 3 signings walked- do you get it?

what what,we resigned 2 up n comer team members and a fresh oldish guy(team spirit}saving our money 2 not insult our spine<apart from Hastings who cares,building from the ground up,realistically who cares if the last 3 signings walked- do you get it?
You never learn, braindead Kunty & Anass and NLR 306 go hand in hand. Don’t watch.

Mate, the BS word is tame compared to what Benny Elias was dishing out tonight ! Luckily most people don’t speak Greek 😄.
Couldn't believe Elias didn't know the IP contract didn't have a get out clause if coach changed . The contract doesn't we know that Elias didn't makes me wonder if he's on speaking terms with the inner core .Sounds like he isnt

Couldn't believe Elias didn't know the IP contract didn't have a get out clause if coach changed . The contract doesn't we know that Elias didn't makes me wonder if he's on speaking terms with the inner core .Sounds like he isnt
Well I must be just as stupid as Back Door Benny.....and that's pretty stupid :ROFLMAO:.....cause I wasn't aware of a get out clause either.
Game, set, bingo.....match over and done with.....he just ain't coming to WT :cry:
Oooooooops a daisy.....I just read your post again and it seems I may well be sillier than BDB :unsure:
as You said he DOESN'T have a get out clause.....silly me :(

Last edited:
Well I must be just as stupid as Back Door Benny.....and that's pretty stupid :ROFLMAO:.....cause I wasn't aware of a get out clause either.
Game, set, bingo.....match over and done with.....he just ain't coming to WT :cry:
Oooooooops a daisy.....I just read your post again and it seems I may well be sillier than BDB :unsure:
as You said he DOESN'T have a get out clause.....silly me :(
Well you're sounding a lot smarter than Kenty, who stated that there is no "coach get out clause" but when Bopping Benny asked how do you know? Kenty stupidly replied, we would have known about it by now if there was one.
But the truth is we dont know.🤣

if Ice had a coaching clause we wouldn't be having these discussions he simply would be staying at Parramatta
He simply does not have a coaching clause in the contract

if Ice had a coaching clause we wouldn't be having these discussions he simply would be staying at Parramatta
He simply does not have a coaching clause in the contract
I disagree. He is giving himself and any other club time to marinate the situation. Particularly Eels.
If he is /was/ potentially going to be, upset if Madge left then there is every possibility that a coaching clause exists, but you won’t hear it from the Tigers.
If there is a get out option and we have triggered it, then ..well, what’s that saying about 2 wrongs? 😂

I disagree. He is giving himself and any other club time to marinate the situation. Particularly Eels.
If he is /was/ potentially going to be, upset if Madge left then there is every possibility that a coaching clause exists, but you won’t hear it from the Tigers.
If there is a get out option and we have triggered it, then ..well, what’s that saying about 2 wrongs? 😂
if he had a get out he would just be saying he is not coming contract null and void
He does not have that clause

if he had a get out he would just be saying he is not coming contract null and void
He does not have that clause
In every public statement he has made he seems to be undecided, but you (and others) are suggesting he has made up his mind and wants out of the contract?

In every public statement he has made he seems to be undecided, but you (and others) are suggesting he has made up his mind and wants out of the contract?
not saying he wants out if his contract, I think parramatta have likely matched or 600k or 650k so he wants more money that is the bottom line
If he could stay at parramatta on same money as we have offered he would stay

not saying he wants out if his contract, I think parramatta have likely matched or 600k or 650k so he wants more money that is the bottom line
If he could stay at parramatta on same money as we have offered he would stay
Apparently he was on only $150k? I only know what I see and to my mind he is undecided and has said he will make up his mind after the World Cup, possibly has something to do with interaction with Madge? If Eels want to be a chance to retain him then they will need to do more than match our contract. He doesn't need this attention at this time.

Back