NRL. Anti-Vaxers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The year before my first I got the flu real bad took me three months to shake, low immune system due to chronic illness....been good since the flu shots touch wood, right as rain

@yeti said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1514273) said:
@cochise said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505319) said:
@yeti said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505313) said:
@cochise said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505307) said:
@yeti said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505304) said:
I would again remind people that just because someone has decided against taking this experimental jab, it does not necessarily make them an "anti-vaxxer". I know lots of folk who have not taken these jabs but do still take real vaccines for different diseases either as a prophylactic or as a treatment.

No but it makes them ill informed.

Well, that is your opinion. My opinion is that they may well be very well informed and have as a result of that information, come to a different conclusion. Surely you should respect that. It is insane to believe that everyone should come to the same conclusion as everyone else when confronted with the same information.
What should not be debated is the individual's right to choose without coercion of losing employment and the host of other 'policies' implemented.
We were born with inalienable rights, and no one, least of all politicians of dubious ethics and morals, nor health ministers nor un-elected health bureaucrats should behave as if those were rights they could remove or give back as they see fit.
For those who are OK with this - what happens when the next crisis occurs, (and it will). And what happens if the Government's response is to impose restrictions/sanctions/mandates, that impact you in an unacceptable way? (And they will).
Will it still be OK? Or are you just going to ignore it for now, and hope it doesn't happen? Once lost, these rights we have so carelessly allowed to be taken from us, are not easily reclaimed.
Think about it.
And for God's sake, look outside of what you are hearing on the ABC, 9,7,10. There is some amazing information from some very highly qualified and informed people who have every reason to be heard, yet are silenced by Big Tech and from the MSM.

It is an ill informed decision, no if or buts about it. There is plenty of data out there to show the effectiveness of the vaccines, including what has happened right here in NSW.

Yep, so effective they now are wanting you to take a 3rd shot of the same stuff that has already shown to have no lasting efficacy. And, as a prelude to what will happen here, the UK are now suggesting a 4th shot for their folk. Greg Hunt has ordered enough of the stuff for every Australian to have 6 shots! And with every shot, your own immune system is weakened.

But hey, whatever rocks your boat. Your body, your choice - as it should be.

You have as many shots as you need mate. Many vaccines are not life-long, it depends on the disease and the vaccine. As others have pointed out, annual fluvax is normal. Diptheria vax is given approx 5 times between childhood and adolescence; and if you lived in an endemic diptheria country you'd be getting one approx every 5 years.

You don't take a Panadol and expect to not ever get headaches again; doesn't mean Panadol doesn't work either.

Does anyone know if api has had his jabs , I heard that he refused to get the jab ,

I would again remind people that just because someone has decided against taking this experimental jab, it does not necessarily make them an "anti-vaxxer". I know lots of folk who have not taken these jabs but do still take real vaccines for different diseases either as a prophylactic or as a treatment.

Well, that is your opinion. My opinion is that they may well be very well informed and have as a result of that information, come to a different conclusion. Surely you should respect that. It is insane to believe that everyone should come to the same conclusion as everyone else when confronted with the same information.
What should not be debated is the individual's right to choose without coercion of losing employment and the host of other 'policies' implemented.
We were born with inalienable rights, and no one, least of all politicians of dubious ethics and morals, nor health ministers nor un-elected health bureaucrats should behave as if those were rights they could remove or give back as they see fit.
For those who are OK with this - what happens when the next crisis occurs, (and it will). And what happens if the Government's response is to impose restrictions/sanctions/mandates, that impact you in an unacceptable way? (And they will).
Will it still be OK? Or are you just going to ignore it for now, and hope it doesn't happen? Once lost, these rights we have so carelessly allowed to be taken from us, are not easily reclaimed.
Think about it.
And for God's sake, look outside of what you are hearing on the ABC, 9,7,10. There is some amazing information from some very highly qualified and informed people who have every reason to be heard, yet are silenced by Big Tech and from the MSM.

It is an ill informed decision, no if or buts about it. There is plenty of data out there to show the effectiveness of the vaccines, including what has happened right here in NSW.

Yep, so effective they now are wanting you to take a 3rd shot of the same stuff that has already shown to have no lasting efficacy. And, as a prelude to what will happen here, the UK are now suggesting a 4th shot for their folk. ****Greg Hunt has ordered enough of the stuff for every Australian to have 6 shots****! And with every shot, your own immune system is weakened.

Half of what we have ordered will be distributed to poor Pacific nations.
We've already donated over 20 million shots.

@bptiger-0 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1514371) said:
Does anyone know if api has had his jabs , I heard that he refused to get the jab ,

Unlike his girlfriend on the Gold Coast.

Anyone have any updates on this?

@cktiger said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1514373) said:

Think about it.

Yep, so effective they now are wanting you to take a 3rd shot of the same stuff that has already shown to have no lasting efficacy. And, as a prelude to what will happen here, the UK are now suggesting a 4th shot for their folk. ****Greg Hunt has ordered enough of the stuff for every Australian to have 6 shots****! And with every shot, your own immune system is weakened.

Half of what we have ordered will be distributed to poor Pacific nations.
We've already donated over 20 million shots.

The efficiency of the jabs is there to be seen the whole idea of the jab is to KEEP PEOPLE OUT OF HOSPITAL and if you're unlucky enough to catch it the severity is lessen.

@fibrodreaming said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505310) said:
I see Fitzsimons is giving the NRL players and supporters the dumbed down version of the “official narrative” – that is, that the vaccine is very effective and we should take it to protect others.

The problem is that he can’t avoid the fundamental contradiction in the “official narrative”, which he actually alludes to in his opening remarks:

“Gentlemen, thanks for coming. And yes, I know this a pretty odd venue for a meeting – what, out in an open park and all, with me carefully standing upwind from you – but what else could I do?”

My question to Fitzy would be, if the vaccines are so effective, why are you so terrified of the unvaxxed NRL players that you will only meet them outdoors and upwind ?

And therein lies the conundrum for the “official narrative”, which is summed up best in the following:

How do you convince the unjabbed that the jab works so that they will get the jab

While

Convincing the jabbed that the jab doesn’t work so that they will get the booster.

Tricky !

I know I'm late here, but thought I'd put my two bobs worth in.
It's about minimising the risk of spread. Not eliminating the risk. And it's not experimental as some say. Seriously, that's just ridiculous.

@tig_prmz said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1515104) said:

Anyone have any updates on this?

I heard he’s had at least 1 shot of the vaccine from my Panthers fan I know he wasn’t in attendance for the GF parade because he wasn’t fully vaccinated

The world wide death rate is alarming and it's a bit like pyramid selling, contact infection increases alarmingly, the only way to stop this awful virus is either 1. Get the vaccine
2. Lock yourself in a cupboard or
3. Hope you own personal immune system will combat it/control it (good luck if the variants continue because the world isn't totally vaccinated)
It won't go away, if you get sick, cold flu etc then get covid, well good luck. All I know is if my wife dies and it can be proven that someone who was not vaccinated transmitted it to her then I would go for your jugular in manslaughter charges and if that failed, well use your imagination.

@cobarcats said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1515232) said:
The world wide death rate is alarming and it's a bit like pyramid selling, contact infection increases alarmingly, the only way to stop this awful virus is either 1. Get the vaccine
3. Hope you own personal immune system will combat it/control it (good luck if the variants continue because the world isn't totally vaccinated)
It won't go away, if you get sick, cold flu etc then get covid, well good luck. All I know is if my wife dies and it can be proven that someone who was not vaccinated transmitted it to her then I would go for your jugular in manslaughter charges and if that failed, well use your imagination.

What if a vaccinated person did it?

@tigerap said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1515233) said:

Did you read what I said, 'vaccinated ' As long as that person is vaccinated and has been doing the right thing

I said not vaccinated! If you are following health directives ie. vaccination, wear masks, socially distance, hygiene etc then your a responsible citizen. Protesting in a crowd of fellow unvaccinated people is irresponsible, urinating and shitting on our memorial is

I said unvaccinated people. If your following health care directives then your a responsible citizen. Social distancing, hygiene and masks are all part of trying to stop this awful virus.

Oh please

@jirskyr said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1514368) said:

Think about it.

Yep, so effective they now are wanting you to take a 3rd shot of the same stuff that has already shown to have no lasting efficacy. And, as a prelude to what will happen here, the UK are now suggesting a 4th shot for their folk. Greg Hunt has ordered enough of the stuff for every Australian to have 6 shots! And with every shot, your own immune system is weakened.

You have as many shots as you need mate. Many vaccines are not life-long, it depends on the disease and the vaccine. As others have pointed out, annual fluvax is normal. Diptheria vax is given approx 5 times between childhood and adolescence; and if you lived in an endemic diptheria country you'd be getting one approx every 5 years.

You don't take a Panadol and expect to not ever get headaches again; doesn't mean Panadol doesn't work either.

But a shot every 6 months is OK for you? OK. Be my guest.
Remember, this was supposed to be one shot, then it was 2 shots and now a third. Israel has just approved a 4th. You reckon this will end?
Nah. if you have chosen the jab, you will be getting one every 6 months or you will no longer be considered 'vaccinated'.

@yeti said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1516327) said:

Think about it.

Remember, this was supposed to be one shot, then it was 2 shots and now a third. Israel has just approved a 4th. You reckon this will end?
Nah. if you have chosen the jab, you will be getting one every 6 months or you will no longer be considered 'vaccinated'.
And if you don't get one you will be considered unvaccinated.

What's the big deal?
People are happy to get flu shots every year without any conspiracy theories.

Think about it.

My partner has had her booster and it's not recorded in her covus digital cert or international travel cert... Just the first two

@innsaneink said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1516336) said:

Think about it.

My partner has had her booster and it's not recorded in her covus digital cert or international travel cert... Just the first two

I'd be chasing it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back