Sunday at 5:55 PM #1,163 W Wezt Well-known member This is one of the best centre performances I've ever seen Bradman Best is a beast
Sunday at 5:56 PM #1,165 You Know Who Well-known member Can't believe what I'm seeing, this is amazing defense. Just one more set....
Sunday at 5:58 PM #1,169 You Know Who Well-known member Best with the intercept in the final seconds!!! What a game, so happy to be wrong on this one!!!
Sunday at 5:58 PM #1,171 J Jedi_Tiger Well-known member Holbrook should be coach of the year however coach if the year decided round 1 - 27 unfortunately
Sunday at 5:58 PM #1,172 Demps Moderator Staff member Forum Leader and the Penrith downfall begins...
Sunday at 5:58 PM #1,174 T Telltails Well-known member That is probably one of the greatest performances by a side I can remember
Sunday at 5:59 PM #1,176 innsaneink Moderator Forum Leader No wonder we keep coming back Congrats Newie ...one helluva effort
Sunday at 5:59 PM #1,178 Gazman Well-known member What a finish wooden spooners to grand finalists Benji take note
Sunday at 5:59 PM #1,179 P pawsandclaws1 Well-known member I hope we can sign Croker, didn't he play with nous when he came back on. Good footballer.
Sunday at 5:59 PM #1,180 F Flippedy Well-known member Wow what a performance! Are we buying Sandon Smith? 😂