NRL finals footy discussion 2026

Number 1 daughter had her netball teams end of season get together down at Cronulla today. Wife went as well as she was the manager of the team.

It just so happens that the ten year anniversay of the asterix GF winning team was having a re-union at the same venue.

Seems that the wife and daughtrr have crashed that event and have been sending me selfies with said asterix players and ther NRL rings.

They're not home yet. Should I be worried?
 
I respect the Knights for their incredible achievement in making the GF and hope they smack Man City tomorrow, but I will not be turning on the tv as I know the NRL will not allow Man City to lose just like when they played the Raiders a few years ago.

It’s a complete opposite match up, one side is built up of local boys and a few recruits who were targeted as young kids v a club that feeds off all the other clubs and would appear to be able keep their roster intact without ever having to suffer salary cap pressure.

Anyway the guy with the whistle will be under strict starters orders
 
I respect the Knights for their incredible achievement in making the GF and hope they smack Man City tomorrow, but I will not be turning on the tv as I know the NRL will not allow Man City to lose just like when they played the Raiders a few years ago.

It’s a complete opposite match up, one side is built up of local boys and a few recruits who were targeted as young kids v a club that feeds off all the other clubs and would appear to be able keep their roster intact without ever having to suffer salary cap pressure.

Anyway the guy with the whistle will be under strict starters orders
Don’t you think the best feel good story for the NRL would be a Knights victory?
 
Number 1 daughter had her netball teams end of season get together down at Cronulla today. Wife went as well as she was the manager of the team.

It just so happens that the ten year anniversay of the asterix GF winning team was having a re-union at the same venue.

Seems that the wife and daughtrr have crashed that event and have been sending me selfies with said asterix players and ther NRL rings.

They're not home yet. Should I be worried?

Finally home.

Apparently Chris Heighington thinks my wife is a legend.

I can die a satisfied man now. I married a legend
 
Back
Top