NRL finals footy discussion 2026

Panthers v Jets in KOE.

They only met once in round 2 and the Jets smoked them 38-16.

I know fitzy rates the young blokes coming through in this team, so hopefully its a closer match than flegg
 
I wonder when they will field a NRLW side
not sure about the NRLW expasion plans - probably after PVL infiltrates /infects Saudi Arabia
Would be a good team ,determined ,brutal even , Many a time over the years i have been hitched up under the arm and carried off with no say in it by a Penrith Princess
 
How good was AFL yesterday,Great time slot Amazing half time performance and the game was superb.
That’s how you do a complete day.
Stick that up your jumper NRL
 
How good was AFL yesterday,Great time slot Amazing half time performance and the game was superb.
That’s how you do a complete day.
Stick that up your jumper NRL
Yeah they do it well , but I still prefer a later time for GF , the amount of people who would miss the game because of work wouldn't be fair to the masses
 

Latest posts

Members online

Back
Top