NRL PODCASTS

Lee's description about Benji, Farah and Tim as coaches is fairy-tale stuff. Laughable.

This is actually a really good listen.

Pascoe and Chairman Lee in particular are quite funny and compelling in this interview.

The host is a Tigers man and sharp witted.

Good Insight into the Men, Their history, the future. I'm not sure I agree with Madge reasoning.

Here's the google podcasts link.

Fulton said that Sheens contacted him when he got back from England to coach jersey flegg but turned it down due to his day job and family.

Talked about how smart benji and Robbie were as players.

Robbie mentioned best with game plans. Said with benji fulton found it difficult to remember game plans and benji said don't worry about the game plan and told him to just listen to me.

Fulton said that Sheens contacted him when he got back from England to coach jersey flegg but turned it down due to his day job and family.

Pretty sure he had a year coaching group 6 after he retired - Kangaroos maybe?
Went well but didn't have time to keep going with it....

Parracave is a hard Podcast to listen to, He tries hard - But just not real good at it.

Pretty sure he had a year coaching group 6 after he retired - Kangaroos maybe?
Went well but didn't have time to keep going with it....

Parracave is a hard Podcast to listen to, He tries hard - But just not real good at it.

Yeah mentioned he coached there too and did well I think. Pity he is lost to the game is quite the character.

Back