NRL PODCASTS

Anything goes with James English - a lot of good UK crime guests and what not.

Valuetainment / Patrick Bet David - a lot of Mafia stuff, bodybuilders, crime figures.

The Search with Spanian - early days but very entertaining and good range of guests so far.

Can't fight Fate with former Bikie/under world figure Moudi Tajjour ... more vlogs in a way now.

Bloke in a bar with Kempy also goes alright.

Joe Rogan - only watch when the guests are good as I've gone right off Joe.

Hot Boxin with Mike Tyson - not overly active but gold when it drops and has good guests from movies, boxing and UFC.

Thanks Demps, so much to check out, agree bloke in a bar is ok

@spartan117 said in [PODCASTS](/post/1520512) said:
@cobarcats said in [PODCASTS](/post/1520506) said:
Thanks Demps, so much to check out, agree bloke in a bar is ok

Too much swearing.

And I agree with that, too much swearing.
Grandson can't listen to it.
Gee I'm in a agreeable mood today. Who's next

Matty John family podcast is entertaining, not so much Matty but his wife Trish and sons Cooper and Jack are the glue.

Sword and Scale is good, true crime. But some of the cases covered can be fairly brutal. Also, the host can be a bit much at times.

@cultured_bogan said in [PODCASTS](/post/966317) said:
@ said:
Whats the best method to consume this media??

Add free android App recommendations???

Podbean. They have a website too where you can listen off your desktop.

I checked it out, OMG you little beauty, there is a pod that talks NRL in the mornings and seemingly endless genres of podcasts.
Thanks heaps cultured bogan

When I was stuck in ICU 2 years ago I listened to "Who the Hell is Hamish" I did enjoy it, but also wondered how some people are sucked in but these con artists.

I also listened to the Night Drive by Hedley Thomas, mainly because it happened in Bathurst and I knew a few of the people involved in it.

@cobarcats said in [PODCASTS](/post/1520617) said:
@cultured_bogan said in [PODCASTS](/post/966317) said:
@ said:
Whats the best method to consume this media??

Add free android App recommendations???

Podbean. They have a website too where you can listen off your desktop.

I checked it out, OMG you little beauty, there is a pod that talks NRL in the mornings and seemingly endless genres of podcasts.
Thanks heaps cultured bogan

Hey everyone, I've been hookin into Podbean, it is awesome, just type in the search box nrl and there's heaps of free podcasts

Any suggestions?

I watch / listen to the Joe Rogan Experience when he has a guest of interest on there or just the general MMA ones….

Would like to find some decent footy ones.

Found a Knights related one called The Joust on YouTube, very Newcastle related but discuss NRL stuff too.. Interesting one with old mate Matt Hilder recently too, sharing some inside info.
Mate podbeam has heaps, search nrl or rugby league

Thanks mate also on Spotify if anyone else having issues with Apple.

Who are these guys doing the pod?
They started doing a satirical rugby league show before podcasts were a thing. After Gasnier took Craig Wings phone in the Cross ‘and yelled Fire Up b!tch, im going to spray ….
Denis Carnahan (the host) was the guy that wrote “that’s in Queensland” he does lots of parody rugby league songs.
it will be light hearted ,general chat..not expecting anything groundbreaking on it

Last edited:
Back