NRL Predictions 2024 season

earl

The Dogs are predicted to come last and us second last.

I'm hopeful we turn it around this season and at least come close to making the finals but you have to think we have no change unless there are some significant roster changes which won't happen or a bunch of guys show massive improvements.

The Dogs are predicted to come last and us second last.

I'm hopeful we turn it around this season and at least come close to making the finals but you have to think we have no change unless there are some significant roster changes which won't happen or a bunch of guys show massive improvements.
I can only see the Dragons coming last. Yes including our side.

^Ofcourse Flanagan may sign Joey Manu, which would totally change things.

Bulldogs will be missing some forwards, others are joining, I expect them to do better then 15th.
Manly will flop, Eels I expect to not make the 8.

Souths will slide, Latrell may improve but Cook/Cody/etc are just aging. Souths do have the Juniors to bring in but I expect them to struggle.

Tigers would be lucky to be in the top 12.

I can only see the Dragons coming last. Yes including our side.

^Ofcourse Flanagan may sign Joey Manu, which would totally change things.

Bulldogs will be missing some forwards, others are joining, I expect them to do better then 15th.
Manly will flop, Eels I expect to not make the 8.

Souths will slide, Latrell may improve but Cook/Cody/etc are just aging. Souths do have the Juniors to bring in but I expect them to struggle.

Tigers would be lucky to be in the top 12.
The spoon is going to come down to which team has more heart and fight. Our track record isn‘t that great in that regard.

I’m out on a limb hear
Tigers to run 10 th
Parra to miss again. 9 th
Dragons to run 13 th
wild card fail = Panthers , yep your hearing it first , I say 6 th
Raiders again to be up top 6
Des and his Titans , top 4
Brisbane top 3
Melbourne top 3
Panthers , finish top 3 in semi

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
I went to a psychic, the great grand daughter of the Mad Monk, bcoz I wanted to post an accurate prediction and the only thing she could confidently assure me of is that the refs will be atrocious again this year and will also cost us our mandatory 4 games again this season. She could also see a wooden spoon but did not understand the meaning. I said that’s ok I do.

I went to a psychic, the great grand daughter of the Mad Monk, bcoz I wanted to post an accurate prediction and the only thing she could confidently assure me of is that the refs will be atrocious again this year and will also cost us our mandatory 4 games again this season. She could also see a wooden spoon but did not understand the meaning. I said that’s ok I do.

It will be a great year if the refs only cost us 4 games,their track record is worse than that most years (subconscious bias of course i would never alude to them deliberately favouring teams)

Des and the Chargers should make the eight
I expect the Storm to be bottom of the eight
Bronks and Penrith 1 and 2
Ricky’s Raiders to slide out of the 8
Souths to miss again
Dogs to finish about 10th or better
Drags Dolphins and our mob to have a real tussle for the spoon

Latest posts

Members online

Back