LIVE GAME NRL Rd 10 Magic Round. *Spoilers..

Live Game Discussion
Was really looking forward to Penrith/ Storm match - without RP and Hughes definitely lost its appeal.

I hope Hastings and Brooks are taking notes at how to grubber kicks are holding up quick in the ingoal. It will only get slower because it hasn't stopped raining.
All day it's either a downpour or a drizzle. Just doesn't stop long enough to have an effect.

So refreshing seeing a player like Reece Walsh come through.

Break out player of 2022 for mine.

A real footballer, a true competitor and a genuine fullback.

Looks disgusted when he makes an error or the opponent gets a try.

High energy player that leaves it all on the field.

Warriors are missing Curran, what was I thinking, the Warriors will get belted with that defense.

Forget Crighton … get bunty
Taking the Bellamy approach to signings and they'd both get the tick of approval.

Crichton- Tariq Sims like signing. Experienced and a good mentor for our younger pack, despite being only 26... done it all.

Bunty a high energy impact player, under rated.... perfect bench player for mine.

So refreshing seeing a player like Reece Walsh come through.

Break out player of 2022 for mine.

A real footballer, a true competitor and a genuine fullback.

Looks disgusted when he makes an error or the opponent gets a try.

High energy player that leaves it all on the field.
Definitely a talent Demps, he would add zip to our slow backline.

The first awarded try from Souths was a carbon copy of our disallowed try to Kepaoa last week. Walker’s clearly caught the ball on the inside of the leader runner, runs behind him, before passing to the winger for a try. Rules for some I suppose!

Pitch deteriorating at a rapid rate by the looks. Be interesting to see us with our luck playing Game 8 for the weekend on a boggy Suncorp

21F551B7-83D4-44A6-906E-CC63E59A6A66.jpeg
Here Walker kicks from behind the 10 metre line while Taffe’s left foot is touching the line. They even had a line marker to prove he was offside. Interesting though that Fox never showed this angle again in the replay. Only a front on and one from behind. Tell me if it were Hastings kicking for Maumalo or Sean Johnson kicking for a teammate would it have been allowed?

Back