LIVE GAME NRL Rd 10 Magic Round. *Spoilers..

Live Game Discussion
From the looks of Wishart Melbourne have finally exhausted their supply of quality depth at fullback.

I'm glad penriff have given an under strength melb a hiding. This will give them something to focus on for the rest of the year.

Bellyache is funny.. I think we had 3 forward passes from dummy half tonight ..can't remember when we did that...ummm I can't believe you finally got pinged for it..

Bellyache is funny.. I think we had 3 forward passes from dummy half tonight ..can't remember when we did that...ummm I can't believe you finally got pinged for it..
Yeah they are bad for it. Worse in the comp for getting away with forward passes.

To be fair Liddle should get pinged alot more too 😂

I think its a good thing for the Storm that Kaufusi and the Bromich northern are leaving next year. Think they need some new blood in the forward pack. They can't keep up with the young Panthers

Belly is tripping…
I couldnt help but listen to the crap from the commentators through the Storm v Riff game last night....

The" STORMS ATTACK is so clunky",well they have Paps and Hughes out and its hard for them to be the same team that has amassed such a huge amount of points in the opening rounds...well thats obvious,but the excuses kept on flowing because of having made changes...

YET WHEN THE WTs have had to make so many changes week in week out because of a high injury toll,the conversation goes a bit like this"the WTs dont have any strength in their attack,they cant convert opportunity into points,yeah they will be a bottom 4 team...

So for all of the knockers out there or on this forum....I know its been tough,we have had to make plenty of changes before and during the games.....BUT you know what,this year I have been proud of the team to come out against the odds,know that its going to be a hard game,yet the boys go out there,play the 80,cop a physical beating and yet stick by their coach and each other....

For me its hard,I cop plenty of flack from my mates,I know it may be a loss everytime they run out, BUT I wouldnt want to support any other team I admire the team and club,we will get back in the finals run,when I dont know but with the efforts of late and new faces next year it could come quicker than we think...

God bless them today and I hope they give it their all as they have been.....

The drainage on this oval is unreal, it hasn't stopped raining here all week.
With the amount of football played on it you would expect there would be mud, but no.
Penrith's jerseys are relatively clean.
Heard Andrew Abdo say the other day on the radio that it can drain 100mm per hour.

That's how good the drainage is.

Does anyone know what turf they are using?

Heard Andrew Abdo say the other day on the radio that it can drain 100mm per hour.

Well the sun has just peeked thru for the first time and the temperature is still around 28⁰, that means is going to be boody humid, sweatsville!
It's Townsville like weather, so its an advantage to the away side I believe.
Tonight that ball is going to be like a cake of soap so we need to complete, compete and do the efforts areas well, ie. kick chase.
2 tries to one, which way, toss of the coin says.... us

Watching Ch 9 the field looks in remarkable shape WT'S outs isnt going to help and Sutton as ref is a Major set back

Nope not specifically. I had a look and it seems they generally use Legend couch in summer and oversow it with ryegrass for the winter.

Latest posts

Members online

Back