LIVE GAME NRL Rd 11 *Spoilers

Live Game Discussion
Clune was impeded by Riki. No try.

Anyway the Knights were flat and doesn't help when Ponga only turns up when he feels like it. Best is way over hyped and they lack direction in the spine.

Obstruction will always be debated. Some like black and white. Some like to call it if a defender is impeded. I like black and white because the defenders either side and all the way out to the winger react to those around them in a defensive line. You can’t just look at the guys directly involved in the play.
Common sense for mine ...Unfortunately Common sense and the NRL Officiating do not exist in the same universe..

I always laugh at Foran when goes down in the defensive line.. he would have to be a combination of Superman and the Flash to save a TRY scored on the edge..

Lol I had a chat with Hindy and fletch when I was up there at the pub, man they go absolutely hard on the drink. Matty johns and his wife were there also
That's awesome, oh yeh, absolute piss heads.
Did you talk to Trish, I love her on Matty John's Family Podcast.

Anyone else also find it suspicious that so many teams are having breakouts of "the flu" lately but no ones been out with covid for like a month? Like they definitely all have covid and are just covering it up?

Anyone else also find it suspicious that so many teams are having breakouts of "the flu" lately but no ones been out with covid for like a month? Like they definitely all have covid and are just covering it up?
It's flu season brah.

Aw Mitch felt left out and tried a chip over the top to score like the other halves have been doing. But it was intercepted and Manly scored 🥲

So tom t gets a penalty from the BUNKER after being held back by moses .we played manly tom t holds back starford toa .no penatly for us
F!@# the BUNKER .pissed off .Y the refs cannot c that when we play

Parra feign crusher tackles all the time and have a cry and challenge when they’re penalised for one

Turbo really isn't in the athletic mould. Always injured.
A brilliant footballer but his body looks like someone who's been sitting in an armchair for the last 10 years.
The taller you are the more you have to get those long levers stong.
I doubt he has any sinews.

Back