LIVE GAME NRL Round 8 *Spoilers

Live Game Discussion
Would still swap for nofo
He's a great winger and pretty respectable at full back.

Just hate the turd because I think he said some pretty unflattering stuff about us when we were sounding him out a while back and too dumb to realize how badly he was being treated by Souffs when they were trying to off load him on more than one occasion.

Why is he scum and a tool?
Seems like a decent man to me on and off the field.
I have stated elsewhere that he said a few things that were derogatory about us when we made inquiries about him when Souffs were trying to off load him. That makes him scum when there are much more subtle and diplomatic ways to reject offers.

A Tool because he was too dumb to realize at the time that he was being treated like crap by Souffs who tried on more than one occasion to off load him because he was unwanted. Shown much too much loyalty to a club and management that do not deserve it.

Other than that a clean player who is a very good winger and prolific try scorer who also does a good job as a back up full back

He's a great winger and pretty respectable at full back.

Just hate the turd because I think he said some pretty unflattering stuff about us when we were sounding him out a while back and too dumb to realize how badly he was being treated by Souffs when they were trying to off load him on more than one occasion.
Fair enough. [This word has been automatically removed] him then

Robbie on 🔥 today

Attachments

• F37FB037-1634-4BE5-8541-C3602E0E176C.jpeg
    F37FB037-1634-4BE5-8541-C3602E0E176C.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 14
Can't believe the bunker falls for The Academy Award performance put on by Fat Bludge to get a penalty in front to bring on Golden Point.

God I hate Golden Point.

Baz, suited up...

When you're a first grade coach right now

But

You've got an interview at the coffee shop after the game.

☕️

Latest posts

Back