NRL Streaming Platforms

I meant Kayo I have Fox I know they don't have EPL

I'd pay an extra $10 a month for EPL on Fox

Optus couldn't organize a orgy at a free brothel with the Victoria Secret models

I live abroad and use watchnrl, it is fantastic.

Crytal clear, live and on demand…fox league 24/7

Hook it up with an Apple TV box and a big TV and you are set.

Kayo has EPL too?! Do they have all games on demand and show some live or how does it work?

I currently use Bein for EPL, but if I can combine EPL and NRL into one platform that'd be great.

@Moh said:
Kayo has EPL too?! Do they have all games on demand and show some live or how does it work?

I currently use Bein for EPL, but if I can combine EPL and NRL into one platform that’d be great.

Bein Sports can be watched through Kayo, so any matches shown on there will be able to be watched live and on demand through the Kayo app.

Kayo is good for watching the games and cheaper works well with pure VPN when overseas. - tried in Fiji, USA, Taiwan, Indonesia, Europe, Singapore China and Japan regularly.

Kayo has other sports as well.

Watch NRL has all the NRL and is better with having the NRL related shows. Doesn’t need to have a VPN overseas in most countries but will work when needed. (Will need to use a VPN when I’m Aus)

Interesting the price for Kayo + good VPN is about the same price as watch NRL.

It is difficult if you are someone who works overseas or travels a lot. I find most people don’t mind paying a fair price but to have something that just works everywhere for a fair price isn’t available.

Back