NRL Supercoach 2019..

I've had Nofoaluma in my teams in the past. He was always able to make good metres and tackle breaks. I'm not sure this year. I don't think he will make the same type of stats as he was making 2 or 3 years ago.
Back then it was always good to have Mansour and Nofoaluma now the opposition wingers these types are coming up against seem much bigger and they may have less impact.

Got rid of Reynolds for peachy…. just cause i have a feeling reynolds won't go to good

Can we reduce the pick time from 90 seconds to say 1 minute…looks like there is only 3 players on line atm..

It could take a while with 9 going auto pick

Did you see whenever it was approaching your pick, some other person stepped in and took your preferred choice??

hahahaha! Well that happened to me!

@tiger_one said:
Did you see whenever it was approaching your pick, some other person stepped in and took your preferred choice??

hahahaha! Well that happened to me!

twice you bugger

I was working so had to rely on my pre-draft list. Draft went pretty well, I am very happy with my team, but ended up with 3 hookers. Thought that they would go quickly so had a number of good candidates high in the list. Have offered a couple of trades for my "spares".

@swag_tiger said:
i’m willing to trade out Lodge if a suitable offer is made.

Offered [Addin Fonua-Blake](https://supercoach.dailytelegraph.com.au/nrl/draft/lobby?tab=team-trades#)

Have a small league that was planning to do a draft tonight but still 3 spots left. If anyone is interested the league code is (Have the required players now. Thanks for Joining).

Latest posts

Members online

Back