Odds

TigerRock

Head to head WT $2.58 Eels $1.50
Line WT + 5.5 $1.90 Eels -5.5 $1.90

Centrebet

I had a feeling we wouldn't be favourites but to be that far out is a bit of a shock.. oh well, more money to be made for the punters!

Bit of a farce in my opinion. Parramatta have played some pretty average teams. The Sharks, a shellshocked Newcastle (ie: not the one that played last night) and a woeful Warriors outfit.

I reckon thats about right….....I bet not many on here feel confident to take the Wests Tigers @ $2.58.

You will do much better taking the WT U20s giving the start...whatever odds or start, they put out on Thursday

@Aladinsane said:
I reckon thats about right….....I bet not many on here feel confident to take the Wests Tigers @ $2.58.

You will do much better taking the WT U20s giving the start...whatever odds or start, they put out on Thursday

Do even better taking the double!! :wink:

ill have $50 on the tiggers at 2.58, i think its closer game then that!

good to see the the betting people have wests-tigers as the under-dogs.
this IMO puts more that litle bit extra air of expectation on the eels.

@Aladinsane said:

i do i will have it in my weekly $50 head to head multi

They'll be taking the Eels record against the Tigers into account too probably.

$2.58 I will have some of that. I didn't think we would be favourites but $2.58 is a good starting price.

Mate, I think Parramatta will win on Friday night - in fact I think they’re almost good things. They’ll give a lot of cheek in the finals but I can’t see them winning it this year. I fancy the Bulldogs to win the premiership. –> Courtesy of Phil "Buzz" Rothfield... makes us dead set certainties should it not! But 2.58 Juicy Juicy odds, seems like we never one 6 in a row at all. But it brings back memories in 05 when we won games we werent supposed to but we are there to win it this friday

centrebet and the TAB have us into $2.30 and centrebet have changed the line to +4 while the tab have us getting +3.5 start.

Latest posts

Back