Official Moses Mbye signs till 2022..

@ said:
Great news

X2

Now we need Liddle to come good … hopefully he will perk up with the news.

Looking forward to Mbye working with Ivan and Hodgo ...

We also need an edge forward to complement Rowdy ... can McQueen lift? or perhaps Rochow finds some form ... Garner?

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/14/moses-mbye-expected-to-formalise-move-to-wests-tigers-on-friday/
\
\
Moses Mbye is on Friday expected to finalise a mid-season switch to the Wests Tigers, but not before a final farewell for Canterbury against the Gold Coast Titans at Belmore Sportsground on Saturday.

NRL.com understands Mbye, who is reluctantly departing the Bulldogs to help ease the club's salary cap predicament, has finally agreed to make an early switch to help the Tigers in their pursuit of finals football in 2018.

The release documentation is expected to be formalised on Friday.

Mbye had signed a four-year deal with the Tigers from next year, however, it's in the Tigers and Bulldogs' best interest for Mbye to switch clubs before the June 30 trade deadline.

While the Tigers boost their hopes of playing finals football, the Bulldogs get the chance to begin forward paying 2019 contracts to help their dire salary cap situation.

Mbye was reluctant to leave the Bulldogs prior to the end of the season out of loyalty to his teammates, however, there has been mounting pressure on the fullback to make the change immediately.

He is expected to play his final game for the Bulldogs against the Gold Coast Titans at Belmore Sportsgound on Saturday, however, an injury could throw a spanner in the works.
His Bulldogs teammate, Aaron Woods, was expected to join the Cronulla Sharks this week, however, the two clubs haven't been able to reach an agreement over the portion of Woods' contract they will pay.

Mbye gets a debut at Leichhardt against the Titans on a Sunday arfternoon. I smell a sellout.

My guess is that’s. Mybe, Garner a anf Robson are the three that we will use to fill out our top 30

It gives him 2 weeks to settle in with the rep week which is great timing.. I am very excited.

What are they smoking with this farewell Belmore crap. He’ll be the most hated man within 50 miles of the place.

@ said:
What are they smoking with this farewell Belmore crap. He’ll be the most hated man within 50 miles of the place.

Bulldogs fans have no idea, they think he is leaving because he doesn't want to be there not because club don't use calculators.

@ said:
@ said:

Bulldogs fans have no idea, they think he is leaving because he doesn't want to be there not because club don't use calculators.

Well tbf, he had a contract, he didn’t have to go anywhere. Same with Woods. Which is why I didn’t understand Woods going on the other day that he doesn’t want to leave cos it’s such a great club. Don’t then.

@ said:
What happens if he gets injured Saturday? Stay at the dogs or we pick up an injured player?

Depends when the release is finalised I guess.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Yep all over twitter now

https://twitter.com/proshenks/status/1007188910991028225

https://twitter.com/BulldogRitchie/status/1007194572684865536

Great news!

Cool, hopefully one or two other sneaky mid season moves and we gather ourselves for the run home.

Definitely will need a forward in if it's true that Grant is still going to the knights by June 30

Latest posts

Back